Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PBS Cube, AR Dichro, Mount, Goggles - SHIPS SOON!

Re: PBS Cube, AR Dichro, Mount, Goggles - SHIPS SO

Yobresal - They will be shipped soon. I just updated the PL thread and let everyone know that the package from China is finally tracking. It says its on time for a delivery date of the 13th (this Thursday). Expect the packages by about this time next week.

THIS PORTION OF THE GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED I WILL MAKE A NEW THREAD SHORTLY
NO MORE ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN ON THIS THREAD

So I guess the #108 post winner thing is a bust now?

Bummer- :'(

Just an update - the 2nd shipment is in! LOTS of the new style 3-Axis Mounts and PBS Cubes (and extras if you still need some)! Those of you that have been waiting - the wait is over

Also later tonight or tomorrow morning I will let you guys have a sneak preview of the 3-Axis PBS Cube Mount :)

So what happened w/ the post 108 winner???

Did anyone win it???

Was it forgotten about???

Just curious, can someone post to let me know???

Thanks, Joe

Got mine today, awesome packing Max! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] It took me 15 minutes to hack through all the bubble wrap, tape, foam and paper to get to everything... I swear it would have survived 100 Gs!

The adjustment threads on the mounts are so smooth, I'll have to congratulate Bridge on his excellent fabrication. Like abadcaffeinetrip, I assume the dichros friction fit into the white elastomer ridges? As for mounting the PBS Cube, I guess we'll have to wing a mount with epoxy or cooled hot-glue or something.

Do you know what the thread count is for the other threaded holes? I'd like to pick up some suitable screws for mounting.

Now all I need is time to experiment... :p

Cheers, CC

Thanks Brian,

Good thing I bought that DX mini-screwdriver kit... :) No photos needed, but thanks for the offer. It'll be a while until I have time to experiment with them anyway. Snow's melted and I have a big garden to whip into shape. :p

Cheers, CC

bridge

Joenobody said:
So what happened w/ the post 108 winner???

Did anyone win it???

Was it forgotten about???

Just curious, can someone post to let me know???

Thanks, Joe
sorry for long time hadn't be here, I talk with Cruch, who'd like hlep us to choose the winner(with raffle program), but I hadn't seen him online for a long times, so this is why still decided who is the winner, In PL forums, Jem had gain his gift.
ok, maybe drlava will be the winner, as for compensate his 2-axis mirror mount. drlava, please contact me.
thanks for all of you join, wish next time, all of you can give me more fair advice, I don't want to the things going on like this time, thanks.
Best regards!
Bridge

chido

Hehe, DL you little bastard, you always get everything. ;D

Cool Deal for the DR.

The S-KY GB didn't quite go so well for him either, so hats off for the win, he deserves it, for more than just one reason.

Thanks!

how dark is it with the white laser goggles on.

Can someone explain to a noob here what these parts are used for?

Can any of them be used to combine red/green to get yellow?

Well most of us here are using the dichos to combine red, green, and blue lasers into one white beam. With analog modulation it is possible to then create any color with that seemingly white laser. I am planning on using my whiteness with a 40kpps scanner so that I can creat full color laser graphics and beam shows.
As for the PBS cubes. They are used to combine lasers of the same wavelength. I have seen these used the most with red lasers 650-660nm.

drlava

Sweet! I just saw that I won. thanks bridge! you do have some very nice products