Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Paypal problem

well i think that link is for the emailer to know that somebody has read one of his massive emails

one procedure is that when u say that u didnt pay u file a dispute, then somehow the "seller" manages to get you to send him payment again so he can refund it, and thats it, u just lost 250 bucks..

THAT'S A PHISHING SCAM!! Notice how it said "Dear Paypal member"? PayPal will only put your full name there, not "Paypal member" or your email address. So if the email has your full name at the top, it could be real.

jayrob

Stinking scammers trying to rip you off! Never enter your account from an e-mail link. Only from your own link that you have on your 'Favorites' or what ever. PayPal is very reputable. Just today, they resolved a 'non shipped' dispute for me. The first time it ever happened to me. Someone didn't ship me my item from an e-bay purchase. I filed a PayPal dispute 10 days ago, and today they refunded me $200 bucks and said that they would go after the guy for the other $49 dollars. I'm pretty happy to just get most of it back with just a couple of clicks of the mouse in their resolution center...
Jay

rkcstr

Definitely a scam... I get at least 5 of those a week, lol.

As Paypal always says, even in the scam emails, login to www.Paypal.com by entering that address into your browser! Do not follow links from an email!

chido

Thanks for everything guys, it's a relief to know that I won't have to pay 250 bucks since it all just turned out on being a nasty scam.