Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Passionate about UFOs

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Interesting article. Thanks for sharing. Still looks very alien. :p

diachi

That's actually a heat shield of the NASA's Orion CEV. But it does suspiciously look like a classic saucer. I do believe we have replicated some aspects from crafts. Either through inspiration or reverse engineering.

A43.jpg

Note the bottom of the craft.

That shape is perfect for atmospheric reentry, it's aerodynamically stable and can also provide some lift.

Not only that, but the blunt shape causes the shockwave and heated shock layer to be pushed away from the vehicle (a cushion of air forms around the blunt end), reducing thermal stress on the heatshield. Most of the thermal energy just stays in the shocked gas and moves around the vehicle, dissipating in the atmosphere.

709px-Blunt_body_reentry_shapes.png

Sealy

Yes, Alaskan, Curtis, Totally 100% agree: no shining lasers at UFOs/UAPs!

As for whether the black triangle is us or them - I think those might be us. Here's a video on the topic of discerning us or them by Michael Schratt... he knows a hell of a lot about black ops and what we are up to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFWza6LTMrY

I don't think humans are on any menus, at least, anymore! From what we've gathered in our research, any negative ETs have been chased away or blocked and only the benevolent ones are in the wings waiting for us to get our shit together so we can join the Universal family. The military industrial complex does have a leaked plan to false flag us with an "Alien Invasion" - which are actually our own craft. So if any "negative aliens" come up in mass media, be as skeptical as you are about everything... can't be too skeptical on this topic!

I don't know what to believe when it comes to UFO stories, I do think they are here, but what they are or what their intentions are, whether good, bad or ugly or not, I wouldn't rely upon the information found on the internet about such things. It's a risk and playing with fire wanting to get involved with such. However, I can think of nothing more interesting than doing so, the possibility of other life in the universe with technological capabilities beyond our own is an awesome thing to ponder, more so to see first hand yourself. Now I have to go find my tin hat after saying that in public, it's around here somewhere.

Last edited:

Sealy

:) I 100% agree with that too. You can't trust anything except your own experience. That's the point of the People' Disclosure and teaching people how to make their own contact: take away the power of the government, military, YouTube, mainstream media, etc, and put it in the direct hands of the common man. When you have seen your own proof you know what you saw, the context of it and whether it is good or bad for you or humanity. Even if it's still "unknown" to you, you own it. You should come out on a UFO field trip sometime ;)

Ha, tell me about it... I am very familiar with the movement.