Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Passionate about UFOs

Sealy

Hello all!

I am a UFO nut who has been looking up to the skies for the last 4 years. I got my first laser last year which really helps our UFO sky watching group orient ourselves to the sky and point out where we just saw a "flashbulb," which is a flash of light in the sky like a camera has just gone off, and other UFOs that we see.

We use a protocol called CE5 to invite ET to communicate with us. It was a slow process, the first 3 years were pretty quiet up in the skies but we had a lot of growth to do as people, letting go of fears and opening ourselves up to love and believing that we could communicate.

I'm really interested in using lasers safely in our group and I've been writing a document recommending laser pointers - I have learned A LOT in the last few days!!

I want to make sure I'm giving the right recommendations. I posted a thread in the Companies section and was told I better come here first and introduce myself, so here I am!

If you have any input on my questions about reputable companies that produce laser pointers that are as safe as can be for people who just need to point out a star or a UFO, I would appreciate any help. I am trying to inspire people to get their own eye witness proof of UFOs, we call it "The People's Disclosure." Your help will speed along humanities progress towards a more harmonious world, as well as help us get to free energy and working less at dead end jobs or ending oil and gas or nuclear for energy - essentially I am passionate about this topic because I see peace and freedom for all in the near future, maybe even our lifetimes.

That thread is at: https://laserpointerforums.com/f41/...output-betwen-3mw-5mw-101867.html#post1506023

If you're interested in joining me as a UFO nut, watch the documentary "Unacknowledged" - I dare you not to get hopeful about the future!

What all are you using laser pointers for? The only things I have ever used them for is to point up at the sky and also a little red consumer one that the dog loved to chase!

Cielia

Encap

Welcome and enjoy the forum,

Is a great place to learn about and discuss lasers and lasers related ;

Here is member ArcticDude's recent "phone home" photo:

_1210162-Edit.jpg

There are a lot more here: https://laserpointerforums.com/f48/enchanted-beams-thread-98105-45.html

You might want to have a look/see at the Space Discussion Thread here: https://laserpointerforums.com/f57/space-discussion-thread-97523-38.html

Remember eye safety when using lasers always comes first --always use appropriate protection and procedures.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Ceilia. :)
Interesting hobby you have there.
I do believe in a small percentage of ufo phenomenon myself. Seen anything interesting over your lifetime?
Anyway, check out the space discussion thread. Enjoy your stay.

Sealy

Thank you Curtis! Yep I sure have seen some stupendous sightings :) Hundreds of Flashbulbs, twice over 50 in sucession crossing the sky, incredible coloured thick, wide alleged meteors, eight craft travelling silently in formation, and a light that moved, stopped, moved, stopped, and then disappeared. Beautiful as they were, they were all far away - nothing up close and I have not seen a being, two people I know have been face to face with one. WOW huh?

It's good you are skeptical, there is a lot of bullshit on the internet.

Great space thread! I read several pages, great discussion. I think the key for space travel is what one person said right away: "Quantum Entanglement"

There is an awesome podcast on Grimerica featuring Grant Cameron that goes into that a bit.

Also, the private company Lockheed Skunkworks has pretty much figured it all out - they have reverse engineered space craft already. Ben Rich the head of the company has admitted what the company has done and that he believes in UFOs of both ET kind and human made. We already made it there, just have to get that info out into the open.

Hope you get to see your own UFO sometime in the near future :) Keep your eyes up!

Welcome, but it appears you would rather talk about UFO's than lasers! That's OK, they can be interrelated, but don't shine a laser at a UFO, look at the member Alien Laser's signature to see why. No, I'm kidding of course, for those who have seen it. The best reason for not shining at a "UFO" is that by the vary nature of the designation UFO, you don't know what they are.

Sealy

Well, you can tell I am obsessed ;)

I am curious what other applications there are for lasers though, do tell, I am interested!

And 100% agreed, planes are mistaken for UFOs all the time - people are so excited a false positive is common for all kinds of lights in the sky. I make sure my group knows about the dangers and also the fines and jail time!

I don't know, just don't shine one at what you think is a UFO.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Beware, if you shine your lasers at UFO's, the results may be similar to what you see in "Alienlasers" signature! :eek: Adios good buddy! :crackup:

Yep, we, as human beings only fine and put you in jail for flashing our aircraft with a laser, aliens, on the other hand.... With their big eyes, you can really miff them off...

sigpic47839_6.gif

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Thank you Curtis! Yep I sure have seen some stupendous sightings :) Hundreds of Flashbulbs, twice over 50 in sucession crossing the sky, incredible coloured thick, wide alleged meteors, eight craft travelling silently in formation, and a light that moved, stopped, moved, stopped, and then disappeared. Beautiful as they were, they were all far away - nothing up close and I have not seen a being, two people I know have been face to face with one. WOW huh?

It's good you are skeptical, there is a lot of bullshit on the internet.

Great space thread! I read several pages, great discussion. I think the key for space travel is what one person said right away: "Quantum Entanglement"

There is an awesome podcast on Grimerica featuring Grant Cameron that goes into that a bit.

Also, the private company Lockheed Skunkworks has pretty much figured it all out - they have reverse engineered space craft already. Ben Rich the head of the company has admitted what the company has done and that he believes in UFOs of both ET kind and human made. We already made it there, just have to get that info out into the open.

Hope you get to see your own UFO sometime in the near future :) Keep your eyes up!

Have seen my own UFO years back. Also had a few weird memories deep in my childhood.
There sure is a load of rubbish on the internet. Doesn't help when trying to differentiate fact from fiction.
Quantum mechanics alone is a very 'alien' area of physics. It is opening up a lot of things that were previously thought impossible and illogical. I think the trick is to stay scientific and logical, but also keep an open mind. I believe a lot still has to be learnt. Primarily about extra dimensions and the possibility of a multiverse, and what that means for our understanding of spacetime.

Signaling to UFO's could be a bad idea IMO. Like Alaskan has said. UFO by definition is an unidentified object. Something unidentified/unidentifiable cannot be placed with any certainty of what consequences contact will have.

Last edited:
Savvy UFO community enthusiasts who have lasers only circle the object with it, never point directly at it. Asking for the the law to come down on you for even doing that, if you disrupt the flight path of an aircraft due to doing so too. Better to use IR or infrared lasers if you are going to be a alien spacecraft hunter, me thinks. That way, you can't flash blind someone, as long as they are far enough away that the divergence spreads enough to make the beam harmless, that is.

Question I have on the below video; ours or?

I'm not a UFO nut, but nor do I doubt, I can't.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
"THAT'S NO MOON" That's the last thing that the UFO hunter was heard to say before he mysteriously vanished! :crackup:

97TI7zA.jpg

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
That's actually a heat shield of the NASA's Orion CEV. But it does suspiciously look like a classic saucer. I do believe we have replicated some aspects from crafts. Either through inspiration or reverse engineering.

A43.jpg

Note the bottom of the craft.

Last edited:

Encap

That's actually a heat shield of the NASA's Orion CEV. But it does suspiciously look like a classic saucer. I do believe we have replicated some aspects from crafts. Either through inspiration or reverse engineering.

Bingo! (Image Credit: Boeing, actually it is a heat shield for an Orion spacecraft under test)

See: The Orion team at Lockheed Martin’s Space Systems Company facility outside of Denver recently completed and shipped the heat shield structure for the Exploration Mission-1 (EM-1) spacecraft. https://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/features/2016/space-orion-heatshield.html

Last edited: