Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Paralele beams on the same spot or converging beams for a projector

I want to build a projector with multiple lasers, but creating a knife edge array is not that simple.

If the beams converge on the first mirror and are not parallel, I assume that they will create different patterns for each laser at an angle

Sta

For all people wishing to help this person, I urge you not to. The OP is dangerously ignorant, and giving him information may lead to him or others being harmed.

:)

I think it is a forum troll we have seen under various names off and on for years... and he was just tossed some more troll food by my post :p

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Dreamsfain, what are you up to? You can't keep making threads requesting information based on ludicrous ideas. If you don't listen to us, you are going to hurt yourself or someone else. And the risk of eye injury is not an exaggeration.

One thing I won't do is waste a neg rep on him I could otherwise use for a +rep to a sincere member, he is just jerking people around my friend.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I am starting to gather that :) Too late for the negative rep, gave him one for his 'removing blink reflex by switching to IR' comment.

Im happy someone did so to mark him as a troll, I was about ready to do so too, but already used them all up today, when I thought more about it decided it would be a waste at this point anyway, since he is already red.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, no point anyone else neg repping him now. Hopefully people will no longer take any notice of him in future posts, because he is now red. I wonder what he will come up with next. :pop:

Excuse me for being honest with what I want.

How can I be safe when I am labeled as a troll and not receive helpful information?

Last edited:

Sta

Excuse me for being honest with what I want.

How can I be safe when I am labeled as a troll and not receive helpful information?

We have repeatedly told you that what you are trying to accomplish is dangerously stupid. The fact that you are refusing to learn makes it clear that you're either a troll or incredibly irresponsible.

If you are sincere just hang around awhile and read ip, seach through posts and google Sam's Laser FAQ. If just playing I have no doubts you wont.