Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PACKAGE FROM PSEUDO !!!! LOL

oh god pseudo, i hope you don't have kids.
in winter, never mind a spare jumper, he'll wrap them up like that!

haha thats awesome! Gred, if pseudo orders any more of those GB laser diodes return the favor, and then he can post a video of his attempt at opening you package ;D

-Dough

S

SenKat

HAHAHAHAHA ! But, it has already been done...so I may have to come up with a unique way to do something fun :p

JECS

so how much did it cost? it doesnt sound like you paid a penny. id put up with that packaging if he wanted to send a few my way :p very cute

nes_ds

LOL, my TEC's were just in a bubble envelope, but then again, I didn't get 30 or so. :eek:

Daedal

:eek: :eek:

Well... the packaging job couldn't have been any better... hats off to you Pseudo :cool: It was clean, well organized, and the tape was amazingly lined up ;D

Dare I guess what these will be used for? ;) ;D

Pseudo... I think I need a few more of these little suckers myself... I need to test a theory on how many TEC's it would take to completely stop using my A/C in the car... ;D

--DDL

Things

Daedal said:
how many TEC's it would take to completely stop using my A/C in the car...  ;D

--DDL
well one low powered TEC can make a small fridge(hehehe), so lets see, maybe 30 or so, with a massive heatsink and a couple of batteries! ;D ;D ;D ;D

naplam

lol i can't imagine opening that package without the cutter
SenKat said:
hell, I have enough I may just replace my freezer with them ! LOL !!!
lmao ;D ;D

S

SenKat

JECS said:
so how much did it cost? it doesnt sound like you paid a penny. id put up with that packaging if he wanted to send a few my way :p     very cute

COST ?? Man, something you and hte rest of you need to realize - dealing with Pseudo is like barterring your soul....hehehehehehe....except maybe more like a crack dealer....he MAKES you want to cintinue, but is a salesman with a conscience - Folks, this guy is a genuine good guy in the laser community, and in life in general - I would not EVER hesitate to assist him with any venture of his, God's honest truth. My hat goes off to Pseudo, in the hopes that SOME day I may be able to emulate him a little bit better :) Yeah - NOT sucking up, as the deal has been concluded, so you all should know that is genuine admiration, and respect.

So not to mention the cost of the TECs, but you just threw away $100 worth of tape! haha!

Pseudo,
You forgot to put in those gag snakes that spring out and scare SenKat!    [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

senkat when i watched the video i got the strange impression you were opening your mail naked.. :p

S

SenKat

Chief-Eamonn said:
senkat when i watched the video i got the strange impression you were opening your mail naked..  :p

Wait...you mean nobody ELSE opens their mail naked ? That's odd......I guess it's a good thing I didn't have the wide angle lens on, then ! LOL !!!!!

No, man - I live in Texas - it was HOT that day, and was wearing shorts :p

SenKat said:
[quote author=Chief-Eamonn link=1193003414/15#28 date=1193300524]senkat when i watched the video i got the strange impression you were opening your mail naked.. :p

Don't get too excited now..lol ;D