Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

p100 pics

M

Mac

Another one with my stuffed monkey

Attachments

• P1010594.jpg
    P1010594.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 74
M

Mac

This one was taken while I was spraying water

Attachments

• P1010602.jpg
    P1010602.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 71
Was the p100 a good buy for you? Something about a diode without a driver board scares me. I tried to buy the P100, but it declined my credit card. I don't know why, but it's probably a good thing, I have too many lasers and not enough time to give them all the attention they deserve. Would you recommend that laser? Nice pics BTW. I love the monkey in the shot. He needs his own laser shades!

M

Mac

falchionsmight said:
Was the p100 a good buy for you? Something about a diode without a driver board scares me. I tried to buy the P100, but it declined my credit card. I don't know why, but it's probably a good thing, I have too many lasers and not enough time to give them all the attention they deserve. Would you recommend that laser? Nice pics BTW. I love the monkey in the shot. He needs his own laser shades!
it was good, but it wont burn without wicked cap

Rhith

ahhh, once i get mine i'm sure ill be trying out tons of things on my camera

Daedal

Nice shots and glad you like it... But at 100mW and won't burn anything without a cap makes it worth a power test...

As about the direct connect... I read that too somewhere... and that does scare me a lot :-?

Glad you like the laser though and hope you have much more fun with it;
DDL