Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

p100 pics

M

Mac

One

Attachments

falchionsmight

Was the p100 a good buy for you? Something about a diode without a driver board scares me. I tried to buy the P100, but it declined my credit card. I don't know why, but it's probably a good thing, I have too many lasers and not enough time to give them all the attention they deserve. Would you recommend that laser? Nice pics BTW. I love the monkey in the shot. He needs his own laser shades!

M

Mac

falchionsmight said:
Was the p100 a good buy for you? Something about a diode without a driver board scares me. I tried to buy the P100, but it declined my credit card. I don't know why, but it's probably a good thing, I have too many lasers and not enough time to give them all the attention they deserve. Would you recommend that laser? Nice pics BTW. I love the monkey in the shot. He needs his own laser shades!
it was good, but it wont burn without wicked cap

Rhith

nice pics, i like the last one. i'm guessing mirrors?

Rhith

ahhh, once i get mine i'm sure ill be trying out tons of things on my camera

Daedal

Nice shots and glad you like it... But at 100mW and won't burn anything without a cap makes it worth a power test...

As about the direct connect... I read that too somewhere... and that does scare me a lot :-?

Glad you like the laser though and hope you have much more fun with it;
DDL