Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OxLasers?

Did Oxlasers go out of business? Can't find them.
I still have two great high powered lasers from them, from 4 years ago, that still perform great. Two of my best lasers.

Last edited:

please take the time to finish your personal profile-- that extra info w sometimes need in orderto give you the best possible advice ESPECIALLY where on earth you are located-- AND we like very much to see an 'introduce myself' thread composed and placed in the WELCOME section. THis also helps us to be sure that you are not spamming us-- we get threads like yours a LOT-- only to find out they rep the company they are asking about-- knowing trusted members near you can have big advantages-- hands-on help = OR finding out exactly how many mW your lasers are outputting.. lastly you might never hear about a LEM near enough for you to attend.. (search 'SELEM Laser'-the biggest/best USA LEM-see the vids- follow the links.
(I made 5 SELEMs and traveled from Tx to get there --Newton N.C.)

welcome enjoy but be safe!!!

Encap

???

Might help if you were actually to look for them as in google or any other search engine on the planet :crackup:

http://www.oxlasers.com/

Please make a Welcome thread in the Welcome sub-forum .

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind, I found them. Is this a forum just for sellers and US companies? Seems people here tend to trash Chinese companies a lot.

Encap

Never mind, I found them. Is this a forum just for sellers and US companies? Seems people here tend to trash Chinese companies a lot.

Crockett:
Not true, however you would have to actually look at the LPF forums/web site to find that out. Use the LPF Custom Search to research the LPF data base for information.
Garbage manufacturers and garbage resellers are just that---the good ones are also, just that.

There are no US companies that make and sell hand held lasers----anything over 5mW is illegal to make and sell or resell from within the US as items of commerce, illegal to import as well so...

If you are going to stay a while and learn---please make a Welcome Post in the Welcome sub-forum.

PS nobody bothers with Oxlasers products much on LPF for several reasons---use the LPF Custom Search at the bottom of the page to find the many threads about them and see: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oxlasers/internet/oxlasers-this-scam-artist-uses-a-bait-switch-technique-to-steal-your-money-interne-732514

Last edited:
lots of companies get trashed-- and as most sellers/makers ARE in China-- its math-- some NEED trashing -- selling 100 mW blue lasers as 1000mW--or sending nothing at all.
afaik OXL has never been mentioned here. so thank you for that-- they very well could be as good as jetlasers or sanwu-- let us know what mW they are making now after having them so long.

hak

You have much to learn, grasshopper. Take Encap's advice and do a Google search. You will find the search bar at the bottom of the page. As hakzaw1 has told you, there are some companies that are not reputable and need to be trashed. They will take your money and either not send anything, or send you an under rated poorly made laser for your hard earned money.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I agree with the above comments; your two best choices in Chinese lasers are Jetlasers, and Sanwu, both are very reputable companies.

Check out these links to their sites.