Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OxLaser 445nm 5W Blue Laser for Christmas!

Keaton

Last edited:

Re: JetLasers 5W 445nm PL-E Pro for Christmas!

Nice laser!

I think you should take the time and make a review. We can never have too many reviews around the forums, plus, it can help someone decide in the future if they'd like to buy one or not if a wealth of information is available here regarding the laser! :yh:

-Alex

Keaton

Nice laser!

I think you should take the time and make a review. We can never have too many reviews around the forums, plus, it can help someone decide in the future if they'd like to buy one or not if a wealth of information is available here regarding the laser! :yh:

-Alex

Alright, I think i'll make one!

BobMc

I agree with Hap, more info the better! Looking forward to seeing/reading it.

Nice Christmas present. :drool:

Photo's and beam shots too! Upload to www.imgbb.com and they will provide bbs links to use.

Last edited:
Looks a lot like the one diachi and I got to review for the shipping cost of $20.00. Seems to be a popular handheld host used by many Chinese sellers. The heat sink is inside the host and is made of brass or copper. They are a bit smaller than the ones I would use to keep the heat on the diode lower and give you longer duty cycles. You should do a review and use plenty of photos.

To upload photos, use
after it.

Last edited: