Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Over $80 Order Amount, Get $60-$100 Cash Coupon Free

cash coupon will apply to the "Price", not the "Original Price":yh:

I have a couple questions:

1) Once we get the $100 cash coupon do they work exactly like cash? For example, if the ACTUAL purchase price that someone has to pay for an item on say August 5th, is $150, does that coupon for $100 actually give us a full $100 off the price, such that the $150 item becomes $50 to purchase?

I ask this ^ question, because the DD site often lists a "Price" and an "Original Price". I want to make sure that the cash coupon will apply to the "Price", not to the "Original Price".

2) Is the iDoner membership a recurring $6.99 monthly charge? If so, can it be cancelled if we don't want it in future months?

3) If I go forward, and decide to spend $80, what do you guys suggest purchasing? I'm pretty loaded down on 532s at this point, and I wouldn't buy a 445 commercially.

EDIT: Read this page:
Fee and Cancellation Policy - DinoDirect.com
And the membership IS recurring, but it looks like you can cancel it with reasonable notice ahead of a billing cycle, without any penalty. So that sounds A-OK to me. As a fun side-note, the verbiage on that page was definitely written by a north american (or at least native english speaking) lawyer :)

Fenzir

I got the $1100 and made an order. The coupon worked and now we play the waiting game. I did a review on the first of the 3 lasers I'm expecting. a 50mw green peaked at 101mw for $16 21mw IR