Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ordered from wickedlasers dec 2014 comes aug 2015 un paid for..

I'd say cancel the card/account if you want to be 100% safe. Claim the card lost/stolen.

See the card I gave them in the begging has expired now and I have a brand new expiration and number on the back but the cc company says it doesn't matter they could still get the money... I don't think they should be able to take my money considering I'm willing to ship it back.. But I'm not going I ship back so they can take my money and me wait 3 months for them to relieve the return.. I shouldn't have to be out money for a few months so they can wait for there lousy return.. It's just so stupid lmao.. I don't know I might call the credit card company in like a week and say I think it was stolen lmao but I've never had to do that and considering I've already called 4 times for this issue they'll probably realize that this is the case.. The number on the card may be different but you never know they could probably still take the money the way my credit card company has been talking..

Davidx

I hear there chargers are pretty terrible to? Idk I'm probably overthinking the whole situation.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do believe you are overthinking this my young friend. I already had a 2 bay Nitecore charger. I have a shitload of little 1 bay chargers that come with many of the lasers I've purchased. I use them when I'm charging more then 2 batteries. They all work.

Don't believe everything you hear. Remember this is the internet. For all you know I'm a 500 lb man sitting here wearing a pink thong watching **** while
I type this.
LOL

I'm 99% certain from the way you have described the situation, that you will not be charged for the laser. As some others have said , it looks like you've got a free laser, but it's kind of a stolen laser if you didn't pay for it. The correct thing to do is try your best to get them to issue an RMA and send you a paid shipping label. If they are unresponsive then I'd say it's similar to if you found the laser in the grass in front of your house, contacted the police to try to find the rightful owner, and then no claimant showed up - making the laser yours (by most legal and moral definitions).

Anyways today I "lost" my card so it was canceled and new one is on its way lol.. I've called them 3 times with leaving a msg and emailed both of there support, refund emails with zero replays.. I'm done contacting them.. With my luck if I tried getting them to prepay the shipping they would just charge my card and then I'd have to fork up the money my self to return it I bet.. The credit card company said no matter what they are charging my account which can never change there not charging the number on my card.. But then they say a new number could better my odds of not being hit..... I've been hearing way to many ifs and maybes and stuff I wish somebody was in the same position I'm just going to assume I may get charged randomly and if I don't that's an extreme plus!!

gozert

Just enjoy the free laser. It's not like that shit company deserves its laser back anyways, in fact, I hope they go bankrupt asap to save idiot from blinding themselves with their the lasers they get sent for free.

Just enjoy the free laser. It's not like that shit company deserves its laser back anyways, in fact, I hope they go bankrupt asap to save idiot from blinding themselves with their the lasers they get sent for free.

I'll never be using it in side but was wondering if I was out side would I need the eye ware on? If so then I'll just buy another pair so I'll use the shit one from wicked and get my fiancé a pair

I'll never be using it in side but was wondering if I was out side would I need the eye ware on? If so then I'll just buy another pair so I'll use the shit one from wicked and get my fiancé a pair

That really depends on what you are doing with it. Chance of reflection? Burning?

Davidx

Don't cheap out now! Buy a good pair for yourself. I don't understand, people have no problem dropping hundreds on a laser, then cheap out when it comes to eye safety.
Wicked Lasers safety googles? I've never used mine. Eagle Pair are good googles, at a reasonable price. If you can't find them after a Google search, I'll tell you where I got mine.

Would you buy a parachute made by Wicked Lasers??

Last edited:
Don't cheap out now! Buy a good pair for yourself. I don't understand, people have no problem dropping hundreds on a laser, then cheap out when it comes to eye safety.
Wicked Lasers safety googles? I've never used mine. Eagle Pair are good googles, at a reasonable price. If you can't find them after a Google search, I'll tell you where I got mine.

Would you buy a parachute made by Wicked Lasers??
Hell no I wouldn't buy a parachute from them.. I'll look for some pairs then.
Hopefully I can buy local and don't have to buy online

Davidx

I can't imagine finding any locally, though, I don't know where you live..
I was trying not to spoon feed you, and force you to do a little work. I'm not saying you are one of those guys who are too lazy to research info on their own.
I have to say, you worked hard trying to do the right thing in the case of WL.
As you noticed their customer service is below dismal.

So quit screwing around. Contact Gary at Survival lasers, and buy yourself a nice pair of Eagle Pair glasses. Actually buy a couple pairs, so you can use them with your pals to burn stuff. 1.4 watts is no joke. Protect your eyes.

Wow this company is terrible you think by now they would say to keep it.. This is what I just received and no I do not have a pay pal

Thank you for informing us.
We will reimburse the return shipping fee by paypal.
Kindly provide us with your order ID and name or email you used to order.
Best regards,
Sofi
Wicked Lasers Support

I bet if I give them my info they will charge my account right away till they receive that laser.. Also my credit card company said the only way they can assure I get my money if they charge my account is to pay for tracking.. So what if I have to pay the extra 50 -100$ for tracking is that coming out of my pocket ? If so then I'm already losing money when I shouldn't have to lol.. May seem like a lot of excuses but this is me trying to save my ass.. Also they could just charge my card once they have my ID and say I need to pay for my own return policy... The list is never ending but hey if I could get some feed back..

Last edited:

Davidx

Wow. I need more coffee to even attempt to figure out this one. As far as I'm concerned, WL owes me a laser for working this hard.
Have you told WL how much $ it is for tracking ??

Wow. I need more coffee to even attempt to figure out this one. As far as I'm concerned, WL owes me a laser for working this hard.
Have you told WL how much $ it is for tracking ??

I told them it'll be over 100$ to ship how longs that going to take to reimburse me