Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics VS LaserGlow

mine is the new adjustable cap with 16 positions and 16 is the same resistance as non adjustable.

Hey man never mind about the tailcap, i fixed mine LOL it was a loose skrew causeing trouble... If you want even more power, In a few weeks, maybe 3 weeks? I will be selling my RPL 350 most likeley. I will be selling it because, I want to upgrade :) It would come with a battery and charger...Oh and the certification from optotrobics signed by Jack (the owner)
Thanks,
Dustin

payj

thanks for all the replies. Ya I will most likely go opto. dlmb I am not quite in the market for one yet, just getting my research done. Also, I am not going to spend more than what an rpl 165 or there abouts costs new. As an fyi. You can shoot me a pm when you want to sell and I will get back to you either way.

thanks.

thanks for all the replies. Ya I will most likely go opto. dlmb I am not quite in the market for one yet, just getting my research done. Also, I am not going to spend more than what an rpl 165 or there abouts costs new. As an fyi. You can shoot me a pm when you want to sell and I will get back to you either way.

thanks.

Hey no problem pal, Im still not sure if im going to sell it. If I were to it would be for about $700 :)

Just took some measurements last night and it does seem that there is a difference in adjustable or non adjustable measurements.... non adjustable I saw the highest peak with and the quickest to get up to operating range and the quickest to heat up and fall out of operation speck. using non adjustable I found that level 8 gave me my best average but it took a while for the unit to heat up to operating speak and it peaked lower and later then the non adjustable
Honestly though I still prefer the nonadjustable cap for ease of use

Just took some measurements last night and it does seem that there is a difference in adjustable or non adjustable measurements.... non adjustable I saw the highest peak with and the quickest to get up to operating range and the quickest to heat up and fall out of operation speck. using non adjustable I found that level 8 gave me my best average but it took a while for the unit to heat up to operating speak and it peaked lower and later then the non adjustable
Honestly though I still prefer the nonadjustable cap for ease of use

I want your RPL soo bad! :(