Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics RPL review !

Go with the Highest Power that you can Justify and afford to buy, you will not be dissapointed, I have been playing with the RPL Blue all weekend and its an amazing laser, very well built and sturdy, you can feel the quality when you hold it.

I think if I was to get one (I will be doing in the future) it would be the RPL 260 or 300 but knowing me i would say ohh what the hell and get the most expensive....

Well, I took the plunge and went with the "top of the line" Optotronics RPL-350. I am not disappointed with either the product or service. I ordered late last Wedsnesday and the laser was in my eager hands by noon Saturday. Jack quickly produced the certification report and, on his own, upgraded the shipping in order to get the laser to me ASAP.

Everything came neatly and securely packed, including each individual piece in the optics kit. The laser feels solid and looks of the highest quality. The average output is 388mw and had a peak of 432mw. It's a thing of beauty!!!

Im happy and glad I decided to purchase from Optotronics. Jack's service is unbeatable ---- there may be equals, but there are none better!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Nice very nice idd, you will have to get some pics of that bad boy in action. :cool:

elitex

I just got a PPL100 and at first I didn't think it was doing much at first. Well, the monster within it awoke today. I was able to waste baloons at a distance of 6 feet to 8 feet. :eek: It works best with red ones. I will put up a video of red baloons being popped en masse soon. This thing is F'ing nutz! Those of you who are WL fans, save your money and get one of these. All Baloons fear the spear!! ;D