Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optics stores?

Dsmith

What are some of the best places for well priced optics such as dichros and such? Finally looking to take my experimentation up a notch and maybe make something that will benefit me even more financially too. Getting into beam combining and correcting! I see a 3x nubm44 large handheld coming together here soon!

What are some of the best places for well priced optics such as dichros and such? Finally looking to take my experimentation up a notch and maybe make something that will benefit me even more financially too. Getting into beam combining and correcting! I see a 3x nubm44 large handheld coming together here soon!
Edmund Optics because unlike other optics companies the variety, pricing, technical information are all up front on the site.

Last edited:
EO is good. You might also look at these companies for laser optics:

www.lasertack.com

There are a lot more, anyone want to add more to the thread? Of course ebay has laser optics too.

Last edited:
Edmund and Thorlabs are the best places to go for optics, but are not inexpensive at all. You may have better luck with price on eBay for dichros or FS mirrors.

Anthony P

EO sent a hard back catalogue today. Maybe if they spent less on catalogues, their parts would not cost so much.

IDK. Every year I get a very nice Photonics Buyers' guide, but I doubt it has any impact on pricing. It is as thick as a major city's phone book, both white and yellow pages.