Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Opt Lasers 6X Cylindrical Testing

Hello CDBeam,

did anyone told you, that your comments are very difficult to read for a non native English Speaker?

best regards

Edgar

Edgar.....Ah...NO....This is the first notifications. I really try to share my experience....so..... your comment makes me laugh...and cry... at the same time. Well...we have several translation issues;

1) Technical gap
2) Generational difference
3) American slag / obtuse word usage
4) CDBEAM's warped sense of humor

SOoooo…..I suppose I could be....er….ah....less colorful....MMMMMmmmm….NNNNAAAaaaaaaagh !!!...well...maybe a little. I would speculate that any of my seemingly odd references...could be explained by a trip to google. I will continue to be a colorful as always....for the main audience likely speaks English as their primary language.

If you want further explanination…..PM me.....I assure you....I will try to help.

Any of you other...." Rocket Scientist's " find my post's difficult to understand ???? If SO....MMMMMmmmm...Please take a " Quantum Leap "
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

CDBEAM

Okay. I was thinking press fit might be a problem. I'm not sure a standard module with a set screw would work for me either. What about a module with inside threads for the lens and outside threads so it can screw into the head? Maybe use a high quality thermal compound on the threads to help with heat transfer and a small dab of epoxy to hold it in place.

That price seems excessive. Here is a pair for $30.10 with free shipping.

I'm not seeing anything that says those are 2, 3, 4 or 6x.

For some reason Techhood stopped putting the expansion factor on all their cyl lens pairs. You'll have to ask to find out for certain. I agree that is aggravating to say the least.