Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

oops

Good luck Jeff-- I was not able to find that show or even the channel on my neighbors Sat Dish TV.
SO making a vid if anyone can tune it in would be awesome-- YTube or just post it here at LPF.

They would win for sure IF only forum members were allowed to vote.
SO.. tonight may be the only time it is shown.
with a search BTW you can see vids of MANY other 'Lasermen'...
I have never seen a performance in 'person' just at ytube ==

A few members (mostly at PLex) do not care for these--often posting about how dangerous these are..
I doubt anyone in the audiences has EVER been injuried.. so--why all the haters?

.... could be--'haters' gotta hate-- that is what they do...

Geez, len. You have four separate threads saying this same thing. Why did you do that, buddy? I know you know better. We castigate new members for doing this very thing.

I explained that already-- I intend to dele ALL of them-- my goal was to reach out to as many members as possible-- I wish I had ben able to make just one thread BUT since it airs tonight... not many will know any other way.......plz bear with me.. you know me better than that..

they will all be gone soon...

crap==got too interested in Am Nija and tuned in a bit late-- there is another 30min show right now ...but I may have missed the laser deal alrready...