Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ONGOING: Big Boy 3x18650 Host $30

Re: FEELER: Big Boy 3x18650 Host $30

I'd like 2 black option 1 (with heatsink & focus ring) thanks.
My location is Malaysia.

Sweet! Added! :beer:

Edit: The GB link is up on the OP, so go ahead and place an order.

The current price is $35, but it will go down to $30 and hopefully $28 when more people jump in.

You well then be charged that price at the end of the GB.

Last edited:

gillza

Well I just tried to order mine two. First of, the address issue is not fixed... Above 30USD the site offered free shipping, so I chose that. But when I got to the Paypal info, it crashed... Interestingly enough although my orders shouldn't have went through, the order counter o the site increased by two...

I'll wait and attempt this again on Friday...

Well I just tried to order mine two. First of, the address issue is not fixed... Above 30USD the site offered free shipping, so I chose that. But when I got to the Paypal info, it crashed... Interestingly enough although my orders shouldn't have went through, the order counter o the site increased by two...

I'll wait and attempt this again on Friday...

Wow, sorry about your troubles. :undecided:

I emailed Ric twice about the address issue, but in the first reply he said he fixed it, and the second time he didn't mention anything about it. I guess I'll have to contact him again.

The $35 Ric told me was $28 + $7 shipping, so the GB price is already $28.

You didn't get charged on PP yet, right?

Re: FEELER: Big Boy 3x18650 Host $30

Sweet! Added! :beer:

Edit: The GB link is up on the OP, so go ahead and place an order.

The current price is $35, but it will go down to $30 and hopefully $28 when more people jump in.

You well then be charged that price at the end of the GB.

I've created the order, should I pay first or wait till the end of the GB for the final price?

Theese are going to be sweet with a blitzbuck and a 9mm.. I have my third running at 2.9A (dont go over 3A)

So what is going wrong??? I havent ordered mine yet because I hear there is problems...

Last edited:
I've created the order, should I pay first or wait till the end of the GB for the final price?

The final price is #35, which is host $28 + shipping $7. You can pay whenever you want just until the closing date.

Theese are going to be sweet with a blitzbuck and a 9mm.. I have my third running at 2.9A (dont go over 3A)

So what is going wrong??? I havent ordered mine yet because I hear there is problems...

Just a few hiccups with the shipping address drop down menu and the price, but I think we've sorted the price out that $35 is including shipping. I think if you just add your address on the "notes and remarks" section after you input your basic phone number, etc info, Ric will figure it out. Plus, you have the PP address.

I think we currently have 7 orders in the site, so everything's going as expected.

Cheers! :beer:

gillza

Wow, sorry about your troubles. :undecided:

I emailed Ric twice about the address issue, but in the first reply he said he fixed it, and the second time he didn't mention anything about it. I guess I'll have to contact him again.

The $35 Ric told me was $28 + $7 shipping, so the GB price is already $28.

You didn't get charged on PP yet, right?

No it did not get charged yet because I did not get to add the info. On the page where I guess it was supposed to transfer me to paypal it just crashed. That is why I will try again later. I am not sure if the problem was on my or his end...

Sorry, not trying to complain, just sharing my experience :)

Last edited:
How can I contact ric directly I see some other things I may buy from him and would like it all shipped together..

I need a few of these!!!

SKY RAY KING Black Color 3xCREE XML U2 1B/T6 3C 3-LED 2500-Lumen 3-Mode Flashlight

I have been watching for them but there allway's gold.. yuk! and the last black ones I found were over 200$

How can I contact ric directly I see some other things I may buy from him and would like it all shipped together..

I need a few of these!!!

SKY RAY KING Black Color 3xCREE XML U2 1B/T6 3C 3-LED 2500-Lumen 3-Mode Flashlight

I have been watching for them but there allway's gold.. yuk! and the last black ones I found were over 200$

Ric's email is: cnqualitygoods@hotmail.com.

Hey guys, haven't been following this thread very closely lately. From what I understand we are purchasing them all from the website from that special link?

Also, I see its $35 including shipping, if we are buying multiple when we get the invoice will that be fixed so we arent paying shipping twice?

How do we go about ordering the heatsinks?

gillza

Hey guys, haven't been following this thread very closely lately. From what I understand we are purchasing them all from the website from that special link?

Also, I see its $35 including shipping, if we are buying multiple when we get the invoice will that be fixed so we arent paying shipping twice?

How do we go about ordering the heatsinks?

Eudaimonium offered to make sinks. Ask to be placed into "option 1" list for people who buys them with the hosts (and gets discount), otherwise contact him directly when ready to order(no discount). See first pages. The price on hosts will go down once more people order them. The paypal accounts will not get charged untill the very end. Shipping is included into the price of the hosts.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, Ric said that he can't discount shipping for bulk orders the host has quite a lot of weight.
So it would still be $35 per host.

Machinist Joe, do you want to be a part of this?

Correction, I do not supply the module, and I do not have a direct pressfit version of this heatsink. Only 12mm version.

It depends on the module you use in my heatsink, as long as it's 12mm it'll fit.

Correction, I do not supply the module, and I do not have a direct pressfit version of this heatsink. Only 12mm version.

It depends on the module you use in my heatsink, as long as it's 12mm it'll fit.

Yup, thanks for the correction!

Rhd offers modules with the diodes. :beer: