Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

older pen designs

All I am saying Tut, is that you need to stop being so picky. I mean, come on. These guys are trying their hardest to help you dude... but you keep turning them down.... :undecided:

All I am saying Tut, is that you need to stop being so picky. I mean, come on. These guys are trying their hardest to help you dude... but you keep turning them down.... :undecided:

that is true maybe i am picky but the types they posted are very different to the one my friend had back then as i said i have looked all over the net most the designs now are different . the zbolt pens seem to be the best i have seen so far but its still not the same thats why i think i would have more chance if someone had one from back then in the late 90s .

i dont know if there just an older design or a rarer design.

i did say i was after a specific design though and i tried to give the best description of it without a photo.

the first photo i posted of the 2 in 1 combo was very simlar at the pen part but the design wasnt as good . the threads were not the best on the pen it came loose pretty easily .

im not turning anyone down by the way i just had a specific design in mind and i do appreciate people posting pics ect .

why reply to a topic unless u have something positive to offer.

i could tell u what i think u sound like aswell after reading your posts but i feel u may be deeply offended . so im not gonna bother wasting my time..

Well, I do have to say that I apologize if you took offense to my post - I seriously thought how you were formatting your sentences and lack of punctuation read to me as a popular character from a pretty popular american movie. If you took offence to that, I apologize.

Why I contributed is because several people had given you what I deemed a suitable answer, and while you were rejecting them, I found amusement in what I just explained above. Typically speaking, humor is best shared.

And I encourage you to share what you believe myself to sound like - I don't take offence to what people say on the internet, simply because I know that it's easy to have an armchair opinion, but faced in real life the same people wouldn't often make the same remarks. I can promise that how I speak and act here very closely reflects what I'd say in real life... Though I would expect that in real life you would use pauses, form complete and coherent sentences, and have appropriate phrasing.

I do have to admit that your inherent compulsion to take the time to respond to me directly, including a quote, suggests that you wanted to make a point in "not" responding to me by responding to me. Again, I had no intention of making you feel negative in any way, was simply pointing out something I had considered amusing.

If you'd like to continue this discussion however, please feel free to PM me instead of trying to make a misunderstood point on the forum. No need to clutter up an already misconstrued mess.

Well, I do have to say that I apologize if you took offense to my post - I seriously thought how you were formatting your sentences and lack of punctuation read to me as a popular character from a pretty popular american movie. If you took offence to that, I apologize.

Why I contributed is because several people had given you what I deemed a suitable answer, and while you were rejecting them, I found amusement in what I just explained above. Typically speaking, humor is best shared.

And I encourage you to share what you believe myself to sound like - I don't take offence to what people say on the internet, simply because I know that it's easy to have an armchair opinion, but faced in real life the same people wouldn't often make the same remarks. I can promise that how I speak and act here very closely reflects what I'd say in real life... Though I would expect that in real life you would use pauses, form complete and coherent sentences, and have appropriate phrasing.

I do have to admit that your inherent compulsion to take the time to respond to me directly, including a quote, suggests that you wanted to make a point in "not" responding to me by responding to me. Again, I had no intention of making you feel negative in any way, was simply pointing out something I had considered amusing.

If you'd like to continue this discussion however, please feel free to PM me instead of trying to make a misunderstood point on the forum. No need to clutter up an already misconstrued mess.[/QUOTE

u did not offend me in any way u just wated my time thats all.

i checked my email to see there was a response cant read it on the setup i use .

my phone doesnt open emails it just tells me i have one. so i have to check in another place .

i dont have time to use spell check or make sure everything is pretty reading.
it should be easy to understand with a basic understanding of english.

which is see is somewhat lacking in people on the internet.

mostly because im sure some people have better things to do than go over everything they write.

i really cant be bothered to pm you over something so silly but if u want to have a discussion about something by all means u can send me a message.

as long as u have something intresting u want to discuss.