Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

old news

So my laser diode supplier just shipped me another batch of 100 SLD1236VL diodes and told me he won't be selling to me any more.

"
Greg Stoner tell me, your sale affect his business

therefore it is not possible sell more to you future.

Thank you again,

Ki"

EDIT: this may or may not be true, my supplier seems to know a lot about Greg but Greg claims he doesn't purchase from him. so I don't know.

does anyone know of any laser diode suppliers anywhere? I could use Newegg and buy the 20x burners in bulk but it is way too much effort on my part with the amount of diodes that I've been selling and I wouldn't have time to extract every diode to sell. I'd like to purchase the diodes by themselves.

Senkat and I have been using the same supplier in South Korea, So in about a month after I run out of laser diodes I'll be either selling my company (for very very cheap, only cost would be my entire inventory and you get my website which has 25000 hits since 2/1/2008, 80 customers and $100 of business on average daily, anyone interested? )

if I can't sell my company I'll sell everything I have at cost to try to recover funds. Its kind of sad to have to do this but for the best as my real engineering job takes up most of my time anyways.

let me know what you think about this  :-/

roSSco

Re: 650nm 16x or 20x DVD Burner Laser Diode Suppli

sk8er4514 said:
So my laser diode supplier just shipped me another batch of 100 SLD1236VL diodes and told me he won't be selling to me any more.

"

Thank you again,

Ki"

let me know what you think about this :-/

It sounds like Greg asked them to stop supplying you. Do you know if this is the case? :-?

Thats not very nice of Greg to ask a supplier to stop selling to another person... I don't think he would but you never know... :-/

sk8er4514 said:

"

Thank you again,

Ki"

does anyone know of any laser diode suppliers anywhere? I could use Newegg and buy the 20x burners in bulk but it is way too much effort on my part with the amount of diodes that I've been selling and I wouldn't have time to extract every diode to sell. I'd like to purchase the diodes by themselves.

Senkat and I have been using the same supplier in South Korea, So in about a month after I run out of laser diodes I'll be either selling my company (for very very cheap, only cost would be my entire inventory and you get my website which has 25000 hits since 2/1/2008, 80 customers and $100 of business on average daily, anyone interested? )

if I can't sell my company I'll sell everything I have at cost to try to recover funds. Its kind of sad to have to do this but for the best as my real engineering job takes up most of my time anyways.

let me know what you think about this :-/

What do I think ? I think you are a reactionary little kid that jumps to conclusions, and is trying his best to screw over anyone for the mighty buck. Sucks for you, guy - you should NOT post (is slander or libel absolute lies?) crap that you have no proof over.

Dude - this is COMPLETELY out of line - I have PM's from you where I have denied this - and you were even being NICE to me - then you post this kind of crap in public ? WTF is wrong with you ? TO REPEAT SINCE YOU ARE TOO FUC KING STUPID TO READ - I DO NOT USE SOUTH FUC KING KOREA TO DO BUSINESS SINCE I LOST OVER FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS TO A SCAMMER THERE.

Don't post shi t on here without proof, dude - you have lost any and all respect I ever had for you - not only did you first start out your "company" by selling rejects, and crap including aluminum foil heatsinked Dorcy Juniors (LOL !) - but you copied my pictures, my logo, and my layout to start off with. GET A FREAKING CLUE.

Folks - for the record, this stupid little jackass does not know what he is talking about - I am sorry he lost his contacts or whatever actually happened (I don't know WHAT to believe now) but that is all him, and not me. I was even offering (not any more, you can be assured of that !) to buy off his excess stock to help him out some - but not his piece of shit diodes. He can expect no further toleration from me regarding any of his crap - I have been nice all along to him, even when he violated copy-write laws by taking my pictures, and when his pitiful attempts at further stealing business went South, I was still NICE to him.

This is a lesson learned here - Sk8ter - don't freaking ask me for $hit - nothing, nada, don't even freaking communicate with me again - and go ahead and grow a pair and post a reply to this so your lies can be even more public. Good luck selling off anything.

daguin

freshert said:
Thats not very nice of Greg to ask a supplier to stop selling to another person... I don't think he would but you never know... :-/

I wasn't there (Neither were you), but before anybody else jumps on the "Greg's a big meany face" bandwagon, let me present another possibility:

Supplier: You no order as much as you used to

Greg: I know. There's somebody else that has started selling in my market.

Supplier: Who? I only one sell such small quantities to US.

Greg: His name is (_____). He does business as (_______).

Supplier: Oh. I sorry. I sell him too.

Greg: Well, that's free enterprise . . .

Supplier: No. You good customer. You buy me long time. I stop.

Now if you're embroiled in situational ethics, you probably don't yet understand merchant loyalty because you will sell to whomever walks in with cash, but the above scenario is very possible amongst business people with character.

Peace,
dave

roSSco said:
[quote author=sk8er4514 link=1213360896/0#0 date=1213360896]So my laser diode supplier just shipped me another batch of 100 SLD1236VL diodes and told me he won't be selling to me any more.

"

Thank you again,

Ki"

let me know what you think about this  :-/

It sounds like Greg asked them to stop supplying you.  Do you know if this is the case?  :-?[/quote]

I think what the deal is, is that Greg's new supplier is using this South Korean connection. Greg's current supplier is just a middle man and this guy has been communicating with South Korean guy and has had him stop selling to me.

and Greg, I didn't mean to upset you. I realize that you aren't dealing with South Korea but I think your supplier is.

regardless, i have no supplier and will be going out of business

i was going to sell everything to Greg but apparently he hates me now ... so anyone else want to buy a company?

Possible, but not true in this case - as I buy my diodes domestically....there is no way in hell I would wire transfer that kind of money EVER again - I lost over 4K of MY money (being unemployed at the time REALLY HURT !) on that deal, and was about ready to throw my hands in the air when I got a new distributor STATESIDE.

I even explained all of this to Sk8ter - and was trying to help him NOT get ripped off when he asked me some advice - and then he turns around and posts crap like this. What a piece of work.

I don't HATE anyone, dipshit...I DESPISE you for typing LIES, based on your own uninformed opinions.

Do you begin to understand ? I have done nothing but help you, and give you good advice, even though you WERE a competitor. Pi$$ off. HUGE MISTAKE ever even trying to talk to you, or ever help you with anything.

daguin said:
[quote author=freshert link=1213360896/0#2 date=1213367596]Thats not very nice of Greg to ask a supplier to stop selling to another person... I don't think he would but you never know... :-/

I wasn't there (Neither were you), but before anybody else jumps on the "Greg's a big meany face" bandwagon, let me present another possibility:

Supplier:  You no order as much as  you used to

Greg:  I know.  There's somebody else that has started selling in my market.

Supplier:  Who?  I only one sell such small quantities to US.

Greg:  His name is (_____). He does business as (_______).

Supplier:  Oh.  I sorry.  I sell him too.

Greg:  Well, that's free enterprise . . .

Supplier:  No.  You good customer.  You buy me long time.  I stop.

Now if you're embroiled in situational ethics, you probably don't yet understand merchant loyalty because you will sell to whomever walks in with cash, but the above scenario is very possible amongst business people with character.

Peace,
dave

[/quote]
That makes sense. However I wasn't trying to make Greg sound like a mean person. It's just over the internet, you can never be too sure about a person because you have never met them (to me anyway).

SenKat_Stonetek said:
I don't HATE anyone, dipshit...I DESPISE you for typing LIES, based on your own uninformed opinions.

Do you begin to understand ?  I have done nothing but help you, and give you good advice, even though you WERE a competitor.  Pi$$ off.  HUGE MISTAKE ever even trying to talk to you, or ever help you with anything.

it was your mistake when you stopped supplying me a few months ago. You could have had all of my business and be my supplier but denied me any future purchases from you, forcing me to get involved and become your direct competition. I've been running this site for fun as a hobby, i don't need the money, you do.

daguin

freshert said:
That makes sense. However I wasn't trying to make Greg sound like a mean person. It's just over the internet, you can never be too sure about a person because you have never met them (to me anyway).

So the prudent thing to do would be to wait and research until you are sure, not post suspicion and innuendo.

So . . .When did you start stealing money from your grandmother? I mean, I didn't think you would . . . . .but you never know . . . .

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=freshert link=1213360896/0#8 date=1213370105]That makes sense. However I wasn't trying to make Greg sound like a mean person. It's just over the internet, you can never be too sure about a person because you have never met them (to me anyway).

So the prudent thing to do would be to wait and research until you are sure, not post suspicion and innuendo.

So . . .When did you start stealing money from your grandmother?  I mean, I didn't think you would . . . . .but you never know . . . .

Peace,
dave[/quote]
I get your point now. Man you are good with comebacks! ;D

daguin

freshert said:
I get your point now. Man you are good with comebacks! ;D

To pay for my laser hobby, I teach 18-24 year-olds rhetoric. ;)

Peace,
dave

sk8er4514 said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1213360896/0#7 date=1213369565]I don't HATE anyone, dipshit...I DESPISE you for typing LIES, based on your own uninformed opinions.

Do you begin to understand ? I have done nothing but help you, and give you good advice, even though you WERE a competitor. Pi$$ off. HUGE MISTAKE ever even trying to talk to you, or ever help you with anything.

it was your mistake when you stopped supplying me a few months ago. You could have had all of my business and be my supplier but denied me any future purchases from you, forcing me to get involved and become your direct competition. I've been running this site for fun as a hobby, i don't need the money, you do.[/quote]

I never refused to supply anything to you - keep burying yourself further...does it matter who needs money from sales or not ? REALLY ? come on, and grow the hell up - if I had known at the beginning that you would be this petty as to post unfounded rumors, and absolute lies about me, I would have never been so nice when you first started your little venture, and tried to screw me so bad at that time. Whatever you decide is up to you - but regardless, know that I have copies off all communications between us and can disprove any of your lies you post about me. Move in with loserterd, you two deserve each other.

if you'll check the original post I stated that the conversation may or may not be true, aka rumor.

it doesn't really matter though as the supplier won't sell to me anymore regardless. I sent a message to him asking what messages he got from "you" ( I believe you that you haven't spoken to him, but he knows so much about you, that you changed to the JL54 diodes, that you are a huge distributor / retailer, etc)

I'm not posting lies, just what I've been told.

You are posting things, even after asking me questions regarding them - and then ignoring what I have told you. I even asked for the information regarding your contact, in hopes that it WAS the jerk that ripped me off in South Korea. Anyways, I am done talking to you, or about you - it is pointless - obviously you have issues comprehending the simplest of terms - so have a great life, and please keep in mind KARMA. KARMA happens ;)