Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ok who has a case of road rage

Wow...I know I've said to myself a few times "you're lucky i'm not a complete idiot or i'd..." when someone pulls out in front of me, turns 1 mph, etc.

Definitely adds to the fact that there's plenty of people that are complete idiots.

Wow...I know I've said to myself a few times "you're lucky i'm not a complete idiot or i'd..." when someone pulls out in front of me, turns 1 mph, etc.

Definitely adds to the fact that there's plenty of people that are complete idiots.

midias

^ Is that the magic the gathering black lotus in your avitar.

Why yes it is :D Been ages since I played MTG, but I still have all my cards (not $1k+ dollar cards like that though haha)

midias

Why yes it is :D Been ages since I played MTG, but I still have all my cards (not $1k+ dollar cards like that though haha)

I had 3 back in the day sold them for my first car. 71 Monte Carlo with a mild 350 with 2.02 heads and a big solid cam, totally worth it. But I still have the rest.

Why can't the road rage nut jobs just stick to honking, some flashing of the lights(NOT LASERS), and giving the finger?

Good thing this was probably just a 5mW greenie... I wonder what the charge was.

Yup, it is in new york, about 6 hours from where I am, I passed through there once and only remember since I thought a town sign for "Greece" was very very funny... good thing I wasn't pulled over:whistle:

Yeah the trouble for shining a laser at a vehicle/person increases exponentially when it is shined at an officer/fireman/emt etc. type. Then exponentially on top of that for planes and helis, since that is against the U.S. Patriot act.

Last edited:
That's a shame... they went easy on him. Shining a laser at a driver on the road is not that different IMO from taking pot shots at the car with a bb gun, or even a small caliber gun.

That's just stupid.

You are better off carrying an HID spotlight in your car in case of idiots or drunks. They tend to slow down, and drive better if they get lit up.

^^^LMAO... I drive a crown vic with a spot light which I modded somewhat to tighten the beam and increase output a bit. Aside from lighting up my friends sometimes I almost never use it though.