Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Odicforce module + nubm44

niiii

No, they are usually 40 mm on one side, so the fan is 1600 mm^2. Don't have a link at the moment, but they are not difficult to find. Just search for laser diode hosts. The modules are 20 mm in diameter and are cylindrical. The fans are +12 volts DC. You can get them for TO-5, 9mm diodes and TO-18, 5.6mm diodes. Those are the sizes of the NUBM44 and M140 respectively.

The only one 40x40mm I found has 22mm diode mount.... could not find any with 20mm diode mount

I’ve been looking everywhere for complete alloy modules, Techood has them with a combining diode plate kit but won’t sell them separately, I wish someone will make our regular 12mm modules in full alloy, Just for a different option so when pressed into host or heatsink and polished well will appear as one, I don’t have the time to make them.

The only one 40x40mm I found has 22mm diode mount.... could not find any with 20mm diode mount

If you can't find the 40 mm hosts with anything but a 22 mm module, I don't understand your problem. If you aren't going to pull the module out to put it into a handheld laser, the size of the module is irrelevant. You can still press your respective diodes into the correct lab host and have unlimited run times. That was the issue as I recall for you. I would prefer the larger lab host for the NUBM44 diode as it puts out the most heat. :beer: