Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Tactical 1.2 watt 445nm

Every little bit helps... or hurts. If just one or two people of those 475 were new, looking for a place to buy from, and decided against going with o-like because of your review... you already hurt them.

luccax

i was going to buy the tactical 1w from o-like and im not anymore because of your bad experience. you are hurting them, indeed.

i was going to buy the tactical 1w from o-like and im not anymore because of your bad experience. you are hurting them, indeed.

Good to hear!

no-like needs to loose business, so that they figure out that they can't just take money from people and and basically say tough luck, when a customer gets a faulty piece of crap.

luccax

only thing i miss is the laser being waterproof. has anyone ever tested it underwater?

only thing i miss is the laser being waterproof. has anyone ever tested it underwater?

My brother has a waterproof laser, I think he has put it under water mabey twice. It works, but the beam doesn't seem to travel verry far.

Ya get more power, and a better beam quality without the extra , water proof lens.

You made a good move getting one from yob!

I don't really consider any lasers to be "waterproof" more like weather resistant.

If you really want a waterproof laser, wouldn't be that hard to add some o-rings, oil them, and all threads, and so long as you don't change focus, you'll be ok. Only place in the laser that I'm not sure about, is where the lens is mounted... I'm pretty sure the seal there is waterproof too.

Also Lowell is absolutely 100% right, any waterproofing lens on top of the focusing lens, you're losing some power, and more importantly, you will have splash around the dot.