Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like separate shipping

:cryyy: :cryyy:
So today I got my o-like 200mw red laser. Whoop-de-doo, right? Well after all that excitement I realize that my separate shipment of charger, tailcap and batteries were not here :O. This was really 2 days after the laser arrived, because I could not get it the first time they tried to deliver and it was a weekend. So my question is: how long will I have to wait in agony until the rest of my stuff comes? How much longer does it take, and is it also shipped with USPS, or with UPS or FedEx?

thanks,
Will

The 2nd package should arrive not long after...
Give it a week then contact Susie...
But you should really give it a week first..it's coming
from China... and the little man in the row boat gets
tired....:crackup:

Jerry

The 2nd package should arrive not long after...
Give it a week then contact Susie...
But you should really give it a week first..it's coming
from China... and the little man in the row boat gets
tired....:crackup:

Jerry

I love your line on the man in the row boat, have you patented it yet? if not, it could be a real money maker.. lol :) But I HATE waiting for stuff to come in the mail, I can literally have trouble sleeping when one of my packages comes behind schedule... I need to see a shrink. :D

I waited nearly 2 weeks for the second package to arrive. I wish you better luck.

I waited nearly 2 weeks for the second package to arrive. I wish you better luck.

I've waited over 2 weeks for my first package to arrive, lol I hope it comes soon. But hey, MW2 is coming on wednesday. That might just tide me over. HOO-RAH!

I recieved one order one time in 10 days, thats the fastest that guy ever rowed :crackup:

Well guys... It's the week after I got my laser, just checked my mail, so I guess its not coming today or tomorrow... damn it. At least I'll have MW2 tonight... hopefully, but given my luck with mail maybe not... lol.

YES the stuff came today, the battery appears partly charged, so I can use it. So it came about a week after the laser, and it's pretty cool when turned on. It will light even red matches when focused. When I focus it out, the only problems appear to be a small "squiggly" in the lens (maybe an eyelash?) and a dot, but they are small. I don't have any other red laser to which I can compare power, but I am very happy. The threads are good, but the pushbutton feels a bit cheap.

will