Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like Questions

okay... i have a few questions on an o-like green laser. its called the pocket compact green laser and its 50 mw.
Pocket compact Green laser 50mW [OLPG50] - $28.00 : O-Like, Quality Products, Great Prices

i want to know if this laser is like the deal extreme one where you can take out the module that comes with it and replace it with a stronger o-like module. because this is what i am planning on doing. Does this laser take these modules?
Green laser module 50mW For custom build or lab [OLGLM50] - $26.99 : O-Like, Quality Products, Great Prices
or a modified version?

i just want to know if the laser takes a plain cylidrical module not some funky one.

thanks and let me know please!

The module in the 50mw pocket O-like is a standard module with a small threaded aluminum bushing pressed on it. (The outside is threaded) So yes, you could remove the bushing, place it on another module and install a new module.

If you have any other questions, you can contact Susie directly; no need to start a new thread.