Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like order never recieved?

I ordered 3 lpc-815 sleds on 10/17/11 and have yet to recieve them i sent them a query but three days later no reply?
should i chalk it up as lost and try again through them or is there another reputable sellers of some lpc-??? sled.

*UPDATE*
I got in touch with O-Like with their google translate english they offered to send me it again free of charge as thanks I doubled my order size. Now just time to wait.
It took about a week just like bionic said thanks for the respone btw.

I ordered a 400mw Crown Upgrade 532 from them that never arrived. Thankfully I used Paypal and on day 43 I had to file a dispute. O-like ultimately refunded my money but it took quite a few back and forth emails....they wanted me to keep waiting at first but around 50d they conceded it was lost and then they wanted to send me another...I didn't want to risk this due to my PayPal dispute timeframe...I would have no protection on the second delivery. Ultimately, without forewarning, they refunded my PayPal account, around day 55 I think. Never an email, gist a refund. Never heard from them again. It's been about 75 days now and the laser still hasn't arrived and I doubt it ever will.

Although it took some haggling and a PayPal dispute, they ultimately made good...