Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like DHL fast shipping to USA??

does it really take only 3-5 days if u pay an extra 15$?

i am going to buy a 200mw laser from o-like on saturday

will this decrease the chance of getting it taken by customs?

Personally, I won't use DHL - I've had way too many issues. At one point my employer was receiving a number of packages to various locations, some locations would get them within a day or two of when they should, other locations (all in the US) were consistently between two to three weeks late (and about 10% just never showed up at all). No other carrier had issues to these locations.

Others members may have had better luck; but I certainly haven't.

udanis

O-like does a great job of getting things through customs. I have never heard of them not getting something trough US customs. and I have heard that if they don't think something won't get through they refund you. (an Australian customer had this happen to them). So far I couldn't be happier with their customer service and their products aren't CNI quality but still decent.

Oh and it doesn't make a difference they still go through the same customs no matter what.

Personally, I won't use DHL - I've had way too many issues. At one point my employer was receiving a number of packages to various locations, some locations would get them within a day or two of when they should, other locations (all in the US) were consistently between two to three weeks late (and about 10% just never showed up at all). No other carrier had issues to these locations.

Others members may have had better luck; but I certainly haven't.
hmm that must be some badluck ive received like 2-3 lasers with in a month from china via dhl and they have all been quick and easy

This is the shipping method I always use when ordering from O-like. I guess she found a cheaper method, because when I used it she charged $25.00. The items always take 3 to 4 days to arrive to my house. You do have to sign in order to receive the package, though. I think it's worth it since I'm a bit impatient.