Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like contact us

oldfar

i did not receive 1 item , 18mm module with a glass ar coated lens for red lasers . i just wanted the lens for a build.well i used contact us to inform o-like of this mistake and have had no response.2 weeks ago. is this just way it is with o-like only 7.00 item.

hmm thats wierd ive heard lots of good things about o-like customer service. but you should wait another couple weeks because its probably just still in the mail. it takes awhile for them to ship stuff

She is on MSN as of right now, 8:21 PM.

She is kinda funny. I have had many conversations with her. Using either email or MSN. some people have even gotten her on skype.

Some times she is easy to get a hold of and sometimes she is not.
Your best bet is to hound her with emails and hunt her down on MSN messenger.

I don't think she purposely ignores anyone. I think she just works alone and sometimes has way to much on her plate.
She also sometimes thinks she's already answered you, when she has not. So just keep bugging her.
Also if your new to her, or have only bought one or two items. Remind her in your emails ,or chats. That you from LPF.

oldfar

i didn't mean to talk bad about o-like just wondering if they tend to contact you or not.i also recieved 2 50mw & 1 100mw green that just curls my toes.