Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Company Thread!

Cooler... Relax LETS (You & Me) hope it comes tommorrow. Just sit and have a cold one with me!

Waiting game anyone?

1.Cooler
2.Me
3.Mitbrown

:D

i think susie purposely shipped the batteries with a better shipping service than the actual laser itself. that way, they wont be at the same place at once. because if they are, you might as well order them together.

Do you know this to be an actual fact? Don't think so because a reputable Company like O-like would if anything ship the Laser with the better service, which they did. What are we all tracking on USPS, not more batteries and charger I hope lol. The Laser is what we're really paying for, again I hope lol. Sorry just as anxious and racking my head like everyone else "Where's my Laser" and Sunday's are the worst. No Mail! Oh, and I have also notice a direct connection to drinking a lot more lately waiting for this Dam Laser!

jaycey

Last time I ordered from O-Like it took a month to arrive, I think your being a bit optimistic with your delivery times.

Although I have had something arrive in a week from there.

Good luck!

Exactly, that's the whole point of this thread. We are all excited and working each other up, therefore can't wait another day! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready to fly to China to get it myself lol. Can anyone quote me reasonable round-trip international flights?

A decent round trip to Hong Kong from Calgary is around $1400. The cheaper pointer style pens are available in nearly every open market. I played with a 200 mw pen style violet laser. Pointed it at a black plastic bag and it instantly began to burn! I think that was listed at about $400 HKD. Other places had 400mw pens as well. How does THAT work on two AAAs?!

Asherz

A decent round trip to Hong Kong from Calgary is around $1400. The cheaper pointer style pens are available in nearly every open market. I played with a 200 mw pen style violet laser. Pointed it at a black plastic bag and it instantly began to burn! I think that was listed at about $400 HKD. Other places had 400mw pens as well. How does THAT work on two AAAs?!

Boost driver?

1Nick

damn, you guys still didnt get your laser!? haha, LOL! my laser rocks :D

Fuck my life, I got the letter in the mail today saying that they missed the delivery to my house -_-

I leave my house at 7:50 AM
I get back at 6:00PM
They want my signature.
Monday through Friday, this is my daily routine.

They open at 8:00 AM and close at 4:00 PM.

I hope the guy who delivers will be nice enough to just leave it in the front porch. =]

Still, fuck my life, EVEN if I get it tommorow, I cant use it until Wednesday AFTER school, and that is fucking gay. I wanted it today, and waited already 21 days for this shit. What the fuck. Spent like $100 bucks on mine.

And another thing, if I open my envelope, and I find out that the laser is crushed, not working, or my glasses are broken, Ima call paypal for a dispute, seriously.

1Nick

LOL! i bet you wish your mailman was lazy like mine and just leaves it in the mailbox ;P

Fuck my life, I got the letter in the mail today saying that they missed the delivery to my house -_-

I leave my house at 7:50 AM
I get back at 6:00PM
They want my signature.
Monday through Friday, this is my daily routine.

They open at 8:00 AM and close at 4:00 PM.

I hope the guy who delivers will be nice enough to just leave it in the front porch. =]

Still, fuck my life, EVEN if I get it tommorow, I cant use it until Wednesday AFTER school, and that is fucking gay. I wanted it today, and waited already 21 days for this shit. What the fuck. Spent like $100 bucks on mine.

And another thing, if I open my envelope, and I find out that the laser is crushed, not working, or my glasses are broken, Ima call paypal for a dispute, seriously.

Dude same thing, my laser is at the post office and I will have it in my hands tomorrow :D Haha I can't wait :D