Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Company Thread!

Re: O-Like Shipped my order just in time :D

Powerline, could you show us a picture?

You had a dead battery.. why did you remove parts from the laser?

1Nick

FUUUUU! Imma just sit here and wait then. It's been two weeks, so it should be here soon. I won't be suprised if mysteamaccounts gets his before me.

Lol Im going to be suprised when I get my laser today :D hopefully

Okay, here are my postal updates:
All packages except my 4th (shipping through EMS) all arrived at my local postal center this morning at 5am. So hopefully, they got it all sorted and they will all be delivered today!!!

I find it very awkward that my packages (all shipped on different days FROM Hong Kong) all arrived here on the same day. First was sent on the 7th, then the 9th, then the 13th. And i wonder if it is a coincidence that all of a sudden are packages are all here in America being processed just hours after the end of Lunar New Year...................

How did you get DX to ship to the US?

Well I spoke too soon. EVERYTHING arrived today. Even my 4th package that said it hadn't left Hong Kong yet.

The O-Like is not as I expected. But I will have to play with it more today.

I bought the 200mW red from O-Like. I bought some 1mW pointers from DX, and the 5mW greens from DX. DX has a lot of good stuff that isn't lasers that I buy from there.

Cooler, relax, you should check Usps.com and see if urs updated. Ours shipped same day so...

Yeah I checked it and yet again, it didnt ship today. Ima just wait and have a cold one. :beer:

1Nick

Damn dude, you're gonna end up getting wasted by the time your laser gets here. Hahah.

Google + Youtube = Best time waste

World of Warcraft doesnt hurt either

Suzie shipped my laser 5 feb. It has been in Foreign International Dispatch since then. For 2 weeks my tracking info has said "Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on February 9, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
anyone know how long foreign international dispatch takes?

1Nick

Suzie shipped my laser 5 feb. It has been in Foreign International Dispatch since then. For 2 weeks my tracking info has said "Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on February 9, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
anyone know how long foreign international dispatch takes?

Oh wow, that is the EXACT same situation I'm in. My order was shipped out on the same date and the mail tracking service also says the same thing on mine. Well, at least you know your not the only one with the problem. My guess is, it's probably in the u.s. Already and should arrive any day now. At least, I hope :(. the best you can do is wait it off.