Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Company Thread!

Re: O-Like Shipped my order just in time :D

Oh wow, that is the EXACT same situation I'm in. My order was shipped out on the same date and the mail tracking service also says the same thing on mine. Well, at least you know your not the only one with the problem. My guess is, it's probably in the u.s. Already and should arrive any day now. At least, I hope :(. the best you can do is wait it off.
cool i live in cali too. let me know when u get your order so i know that mine should be coming soon :poke:

USPS tracking is useless, my tracking number from O-like updated twice, when it left Hong Kong, and when it arrived at my local post office 7 days later. Don't freak out if it's taking longer than a week to get to you, the mail is slow with plain old registered mail, especially when it's from China.
PS if you think waiting for something in transit to get here is bad, I ordered two pairs of goggles and a flash drive from Focal Price on 2/6/10 and they still haven't shipped them :(

1Nick

USPS tracking is useless, my tracking number from O-like updated twice, when it left Hong Kong, and when it arrived at my local post office 7 days later. Don't freak out if it's taking longer than a week to get to you, the mail is slow with plain old registered mail, especially when it's from China.
PS if you think waiting for something in transit to get here is bad, I ordered two pairs of goggles and a flash drive from Focal Price on 2/6/10 and they still haven't shipped them :(

Oh that sucks! I'll be sure no to order from them anytime soon :p
and thanks or the info on the USPS, I just really want my laser. It's been too long :(

Why are the batteries, charger and cap shipped a week or more from the laser?

The batteries are untracked. The laser is tracked.

We all should recieve our lasers any-day now. Its just a matter of waiting. I have been waiting for 2 weeks.

Anyone else get the waterproof laser 200mW besides me?

Still didnt get my 200mw yet =(

Also, i lied its still in foreign departure since FEB 16th. Hope it comes tomorrow hahaha.....

When i get mine you should gets yours. =)

Meh... I'll get mine before you get your laser xD

Every time someone posts in this thread, a wooden match dies :crackup:

Everytime I post in this thread, I increasingly hate free shipping :D

My experience was just opposite. Got a rly cheap laser at cheap price. a 100mw green laser with no ir filter. Beam up and down all of sudden. i hate waiting for a laser without a decent trackable tracking no.

Lol I just noticed at 70% of people who posted on this thread are in california :D

1Nick

Haha, yep :) there's no place like Cali :D

Well I think I'm going stop checking the Tracking Number. It seems use-less up to leaving Hong Kong