Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Company Thread!

Post your experiences/links to reviews/shipping things and other stuff

with the company O-LIKE!

So yea, my experience so far was ok, they shipped my item Feburary 12th, and I hope to get it on Feburary 24th, so I would say 12 days shipping average for me :D :san: :san:

Last edited:

Re: O-Like Shipped my order just in time :D

Your lucky,

Reading this post and your others makes me even more confused. I seem to be experiencing completely the opposite in the processing of my order with O-like. Its been a week for me and I still have no idea of the status of order(weird?). Starting to wonder if my order has been misplaced/lost in chaos of there New Year.

You have to email susie! But its too late for that :[

By the way, she WILL reply back to you on Feburary 22nd, which is when New Year Ends.

Her email is :

o-like@live.cn

I am having the same problem with DX. I ordered something like 2 weeks ago and I havn't even got a email saying its been shipped. It might be a few months for me but yes contact Susie. She is so nice.

Morgan

That's Chinese New Year for you. It seems to be the same every time. Patience is needed. I had an email from Susie saying words to the effect... "On holiday, will be back on 20th, (I think that's the date she mentioned).... ".

You'll just have to wait I'm afraid. Give them a chance to enjoy the break and get through the backlog and things will return to normal soon enough.

M
:)

Why do they need that much time to celebrate another year. Also how hard is to go down to DHL or post office and ship something. I do not think we ever take off that much time in America, Canada, or UK. Here in the U.S. Christmas is our biggest holiday but we only really take off on Christmas day. Maybe it is just me but I love money. I am 14 and I worked on Christmas Eve.

Why do they need that much time to celebrate another year. Also how hard is to go down to DHL or post office and ship something. I do not think we ever take off that much time in America, Canada, or UK. Here in the U.S. Christmas is our biggest holiday but we only really take off on Christmas day. Maybe it is just me but I love money. I am 14 and I worked on Christmas Eve.

Despite China being westernized at a staggering rate, it's still a very different culture from what we're all used to. From what I understand the New Year is as much about Chinese pride as it is about celebrating the new year, so it makes since that the government would give everyone time off; I'd guess that if there were no celebration of that length there would be a lot more civil unrest in China.

Last edited:

I did email Susie and received a email back 2 days later (feb.10) stating it would be shipped in two days. Thats the last I heard still NO order # and the only proof I have of my purchase is the money being sent through Paypal.

Last edited:

I ordered from o-like on the 9th or 10th. These orders will only be shipped well after the holiday. Probably won't even get an e-mail until close to the end of the month. This is a major holiday in China. There will be backlog.

how long about does shipping from china cost? like 3-4 weeks? thinking about ordering from O-like

I thought they couldn't ship till the 20th because of the new year...

--EDIT--

The tracking sites suck.. they never update your tracking number till your laser gets to the US...

yeah, I was likely enough to order on the 8th Feb.

yeah, I was likely enough to order on the 8th Feb.

If you meant "lucky" lets just see who gets there orders first. I'm real curious now because you, me, and Mysteamaccounts placed our orders (of basically the same items) 2-3 days apart. Let the Race begin!

Wow I ordered mine on the February 9th :banghead: i must have some bad luck
I ordered the waterproof 200mw -which will be my first high power laser btw :beer:- whenever it finally gets shipped..