Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like <400mW 405nm

The scatter you mentioned, could that be to due the other lense to make it water proof?

I know the big circle of scatter is from the waterproof lens but I don't know about the blob of scatter next to the dot. It is only there if I focus the laser to infinity.

I know the big circle of scatter is from the waterproof lens but I don't know about the blob of scatter next to the dot. It is only there if I focus the laser to infinity.

I doubt it's normal. My 5mW 405 doesn't have that. But I will see if my 360mW one has that when it comes.

Ya, I might get this and wait to build a PHR. I like the PHR because its only 100mW and burns well for how safe it is.

Ya, I might get this and wait to build a PHR. I like the PHR because its only 100mW and burns well for how safe it is.

How safe it is? It is safer than one around 400mW but either way you should be wearing safety glasses when you use it.

Safety 1st!!!

This counts for all Lasers, If you only want something nice and clean (go for 50mW to 100mW) <- Still very safe and good to carry around.

High Power lasers tend to be too powerfull, they are ment to burn stuff. They will provide longer shining distances and are not good for small area's or indoors

<My 2 Cents>