Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like 100mW green laser module just $59.99 promotion now !!

O-like Official Promotion price of 100mW green laser module$59.99 from May 18-June 06.
Link :
http://www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=909

free shipping >2pcs

It is well known that our modules are usually over power ,sometimes can peak up to 110-140mW with good heatsink . and receive good reviews from customers for long term ,here we thanks for your support up .and would like to give you some discounts responding of your supporting up .

Sincerely
Susie

Last edited:

Hey Susie.... is this a Group Buy or a straight Sale...:undecided:

This is the section for Group Buys... not Sales..

You should really delete this thread and start it in the correct B/S/T
section...:yh:

Jerry

Hey Susie.... is this a Group Buy or a straight Sale...:undecided:

This is the section for Group Buys... not Sales..

You should really delete this thread and start it in the correct B/S/T
section...:yh:

Jerry

Hey ,Jerry .It is group buy . follow up here .just LPF member can enjoy this price .
i will revise the price of website .:)

Last edited:
Hey Jerry ,It seems that I participated LPF ealier than you ;) ,mine is June 2008 ,and you September 2008 .But I have fewer reputation than you:( ,You are great ,initially I have 15 points ,but now left 0 after LPF modification .

Hey Susie...
a "Group Buy" is when a member contacts a Seller to buy a product
in a large quantity to get a better individual price for the members here...

He will collect all the money from the interested members... and only when he
has all the money collected... he will buy all the items in one order to get the
quantity discount...
When he receives the bulk order... he then sends the items to each member
with almost no profit for himself...
It is a service that he performs for the good of the LPF members/community..

That is what a "Group Buy" is....

BTW... your Rep looks better.... Look in your Profile...;)

Jerry

Last edited:

.3lite

No, it's not possible that such module which contain pump diode of about 300mW(350mA current) produce over 80-110mW of green light(without IR), oh the hell crystals need to have almost 37% effectivity which is impossible.

Or can you proof it?

No, it's not possible that such module which contain pump diode of about 300mW(350mA current) produce over 80-110mW of green light(without IR), oh the hell crystals need to have almost 37% effectivity which is impossible.

Or can you proof it?

Yeah.. I can prove it...

I have one of those exact modules from Susie and it is putting out 120mW....:eek:

BTW... before saying something is impossible...
you should do some reasearch... IMO...:thinking:

Jerry

.3lite - (and apologies for stepping in on this one, Susie) - do a little searching here on the threads, there have been a ton of reviews and posts regarding these modules and with the exception of one that totally failed (and from what I understand was quickly replaced) they have generally all tested overspec by respected members of the community with access to LPM's...

Examples would be Dave's 120mW module that went 140avg, Jakes 50mW that runs 75mW as tested on a Kenometer/Coherent LPM, Matt's 100mW that ran a solid 110mW (IIRC) as tested on a Laserbee I LPM, etc...

I don't believe at this point anyone has tested these with IR filters, but Susie claims 10-12mW leakage max on the 100mW modules, which would lead one to assume that given the coherency of IR when emmitted with a green beam, that as long as one were using basic safety precautions (IE protective eyewear) when using a 100mW+ green laser, the potential for IR damage would be minimized to the point of being almost negligible (somebody correct me if I'm wrong, here - Jerry?!?).

As to the crystal eficiency, that needs to be addressed by another, more knowledgeable member - I just wanted to point out that the claims RE these modules have been substantiated, and they have proven to be quality, consistant products.

Nah... you must be long winded... I type with one finger...:crackup::crackup:

@.3lite.... There are no IR filters included in that module being sold here...

Jerry

Yeah.. I can prove it...

I have one of those exact modules from Susie and it is putting out 120mW....:eek:

BTW... before saying something is impossible...
you should do some reasearch... IMO...:thinking:

Jerry

Thanks Jerry and BrewCityMusic 's proving

You see, wasn't really hard.

What the H#ll do you mean by that.... :undecided:

If you wanted to know whether an IR filter was included...
why didn't you just ask that instead of posting that it was
"impossible" to get that power...:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:

.3lite

What the H#ll do you mean by that.... :undecided:

Jerry

Well, in my first post I've said that it's not possible to be CLEAR GREEN LIGHT of 110mW power from 300mW pump, but as you said, no IR filter, then the power of this module is sum of IR + green, now it's possible of course.

Does this help at all?

QUOTE: tA threshold of 78 mW and a slope efficiency of 48.5% at 1.064 mm were obtained by using an a-cut 3 mm long Nd:YVO4 crystal with output coupler R = 96%. Under the same conditions, a 5 mm long Nd:YAG crystal has a threshold of 115 mW and a slope efficiency of 38.6%.

Just wondering, (and trying to avoid mowing the lawn) so I did a little research - at 38%, a pump with a 300mW output should run clean green at 124mW, before any loss from the optics, correct? (and with optics hitting 95-98% efficiency when coated correctly, that puts 118mW or so right at the spot it should be if assembled correctly) ...