Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

NOVAlasers X100 Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Dr.LaSeR
  • Start date Start date
D

Dr.LaSeR

hi
here is my review for NOVAlasers X100 green laser
it took 3days to arrive (TNT are :o)
ordered on 8 of Feb shipped on 9 ,arrived 12 of Feb 11:00 AM
the shipping was by TNT Wolrdwide Express
there was no customs charge (i asked nova to declare it at low value ;)) , last time when i ordered from nova customs charged me $50 :'(
it cost me USD267.55 total with a 5% discount

average output power = 111.0mW
peak output power = 120.0mW

DSC06501.jpg

DSC06506.jpg

DSC06514.jpg

i asked nova for spare stickers:
DSC06523.jpg

DSC06528.jpg

DSC06534.jpg

DSC06548.jpg

DSC06554.jpg

beam shot:
DSC06576.jpg

DSC06577.jpg

DSC06585.jpg

That laser is so awesome!

I wish I could get one! My parents think it is a waste of money. :'(

do you think to use one lithium 10440 to increase the power?..... i think what you are using 2 alcaline batteries..but.. with nimh battery.. i nthink for example the average maybe go at 90mw (not 111)...... i am afraid by the less power with nimh battery XD XD excuse me! i am paranoid.. because if i buy a 111mw.... it is not nice to have a lower than 100mw laser because i use rechargeables.......don't you think?

Artix said:

If you compare it to other lasers, its a jewel of the crown. But if you compare the value of a laser relative to everything else...it is a waste of money.

That being said, I will gladly waste my money to buy one of these things, but unfortunately I don't have that kinda money to have the privilege of spending it :(

I just purchase then ask forgiveness of my mom... After i made some money ofcourse...

It seems to be a pen style so I would assume not. But don't quote me on that. LOL.

Why have you resurrected two old threads to ask the same question though?

Go buy a prepaid visa and put however much money on there you need then go online and type in the card information and boom you can buy it. Thats what I do with my lasers.

has anyone had the x100 succesfully shipped to the united states? what about customs? the x100 is not fda approved.

dr. laser, are you in the USA? because I want to know if my x100 will get past customs in the USA. thanks.

Nova has a delivery guarantee. It is on their website. Please do some research before resurrecting old threads.

customs charged you $50 for what? I just ordered an x125 from nova will customs charge me?

Back