Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova X105 BURNING LASER

josh

it averages 113.4mW CHEAP EBAY LASERS ONLY GET YOU ABOUT 5mW!!, meaning:

YOU CAN POP BALLOONS AT A LONG DISTANCE

CUT THROUGH BLACK TRASH BAGS, AND ALSO CUT ELECTRICAL TAPE

Visible for over 6 miles....yes 6 miles

I'm asking only $180
extremely powerful
extremely bright

SAFTEY GOGGLES ARE MUST, DON'T SKIMP OUT ON THESE BABIES

comes with the nice case and laser and i'll throw in 2 AAA rechargable battries for free

contact me on aim at delctrncs
can send pics since i cant post links

Rhith

To help out I am posting his pictures for him. ;D

100_1876.jpg

100_1882.jpg

100_1877.jpg

For those interested this is a nice little price break and you know you'll be getting a great unit!

No one will seriously take your offer unless you get the output of the laser verified. You also need some sort of proof that this laser was purchased from Nova. What is the serial number of the laser? So the buyer can check with Nova. When was it purchased?

Hmm that spot is unimpressive. But looks like a CNI.

Rhith

I was just discussing that with him and helping him out. Many of us trust the power levels that Nova provides and I haven't seen any cases with the same internals and dimensions as the metal case you get from Nova before.

josh

damn, i posted this laser on a laser forum thinking it would get interest fast... i need cash to order SSR's for my christmas display that is the only reason i am even selling this laser

i do not know alot about it, but you guys do... if you want to do middle man, or have me ship first, forget it... talking to 1 guy about this, and its too much of a hassle... i want quick cash, and an honest transaction... I have several feedback on other forums, and a domain in my name so you can verify all the info i give you including tel#

if you are intersted, you PP the money, i send the laser easy as that

i may be new here, but i have over 10k in trades and sales on other forums, as well as being scammed out 1k on another forum

Yeah the Nova case looks real enough. But it could be an X-85, X-65 or X-105. Not enough proof here as to what is being sold. And if it is real, what if it is damaged and not in warranty.
$180 doesn't seem like a good price considering all these points.

josh

then offer what you think is a reasonible price, dont jump on me sayign im fishing, or im a scammer, how is a guy to get known on a forum if he cant have a low post count... i can provide several positive feedback on forums, and ebay, my PP is also verified... what more can you ask

yeah the laser could be underpowered or what not, i dont know... i know it cuts and burns things, and i know i was told it was a x105... as far as being damaged it seems to work pretty well to me... clear beam, no lines no flickering stays solid and bright

Yeah I was talking to him about a middleman. He was quick to refuse. I tried explaining that it probably would only take an extra day using a middleman. People here are not going to buy this from you when you are brand new to this forum and right when you join you want to sell something. On top of that, refusing to use a middleman. When I heard that, a bunch of red flags went off. Everyone is right about the serial number and actual proof of output. For all we know it could be an X-15. No offense to you Josh, for all we know you could really be an honest great guy. But like I said refusal of middle man, no proof of actual output and no serial number to confirm with Nova, is a little risky. Don't you think?

Rhith

I've been chatting with Josh on AIM for a bit and does seem like a great guy. I suggest that you work with a middle man like Pseudo or someone else you trust with a meter to test it before it is sent with you. Pay using PayPal first and if it isn't up to power then you can file a dispute after talking with Josh first and all that can be worked out. Not everyone loves lasers as much as us and they don't save every box or sheet of paper their laser comes in so they might not have the written down power. I'm sure if we cna get the serial number though Nova MIGHT have it on file. No guarantees though.

Yeah he does seem like a great guy. But as I said refusing a middleman is not cool. Especially being so new to this forum. I told him I would have the money on Thursday for him. Josh if you want to use a middleman then you have a sale. Assuming the output is as you stated. ;)

josh

thanks guys, i know where your comming from, and if i had the time to test it and all this, i would, or i would keep the laser myself

i figured it would sell fast, and i guess i was wrong... i can get 150 cash right now non tested, non middle man, just PP and ship to me thats very good sounding, but i know the laser should/could be worth more

Yeah man like I said just give Senkat a PM. He is a great guy. Also let me know what you decide to do.