Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova x-105

WOW. I am speechless. This thing is amazing! The box says 113.6 mW average and 128.2 mW peak, and I sure believe it :). I got the tail cap key which makes the laser a tad bit bigger but it is fine with me. Nova lasers sent me a free Mega Matrix which has to be the coolest diffraction grating I have ever seen.

Summary: Nova Lasers ROCK.

I'll post some pics later!

I just took the mega matrix outside, and with a little exposure here's an amazing picture.

CIMG0622.jpg

S

SenKat

You know ? I NEVER get tired of seeing those diffraction gratings !
:) Okay, so I cannot spell difraction EVER - but I like them ! :)

That diffraction grating looks AMAZING! I have star clusters but maybe I can earn up enough lighters to get a free Mega matrix.

Listen up. Anyone with an x series, if you do not get the Mega Matrix you are missing out on the greatest laser experience EVER. Words cannot explain this. You feel like you are in space because the dots spread out so much that you cannot determine anything around you. I honestly don't know how to put it. I felt like I was in space.

is it one of the optics that go into the lens holder? i was thinkin about earning some light years there with videos and shit and ordering one of the holders and a couple optics, so ill def pick up this one, those pics look awesome

Woody

I also received the x-105 and is impressive.

If i put on in a room to a white wall the brightness almost blind me!

And focus it to a night sky and see the laser beam is wonderful.

I dont burn nothing still, but tomorrow when i will have the energizer 850 mAh charged i will prove it with matches and seemed.

In the box it put: Peak: 113mW and Average: 110mW
I read betters peaks and averages in this forum, but mine are thus.

I also have the lens holder and the meniscus lens is very difficult to put into the holder, because its strained into the holder. Its a failure.

Saludos!

PD: Correct me the text if you like because i will have a lot of errors!

I'm not impressed with a lot of beam shots ---- BUT --- THAT MEGA MATRIX !!!!! Damn WOW. That is super !!

Thanks -- Mike