Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NOVA Lasers

JLSE

Xplorer877 said:
[quote author=wannaburn link=1225002648/0#14 date=1229397533]For anyone expecting a package sent via Canada Post to USPS, Canada Post has a strike going on, it will definatley slow things down. Packages will get through, but between that and the holidays, dont be surprised with a longer than usual wait time.. :-/

ARE YOU F&#%@ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!! I have been waiting for two weeks for my LaserBee I!  :'( :'( :'( What are they striking for! The wait is killing me! Arghhhhhhh!!!!

-A really pissed off guy![/quote]

LOL!! Relax.... Management is pissed as their annual ammount of days given as sick days is being reduced and some other benefit cuts...blah...

So the good news is that its not the blue collar peeps, but some delays can be expected.

I ship out of CA, and its been slow for the past month but the delays arent too bad and seem to be random. Add X-Mas to the mix, and that should be the icing on the cake  [smiley=birthdays.gif]

-Elvis ;)

I got a email from Magdalena, she said the mail is all hosed up from christmas orders and the post is backed up. So just be patiant :) it WILL come...eventually

well that strike thing makes delay make sense. The problem is that I spent extra money to for faster shipping, clearly a waste of money :-[

Given the circumstances, If I get it by Xmas I'll be happy

Well now I'm just plain mad :mad:

I finally got an update on the tracking today, haven't had an update since 12/5. It's as the following:

2008/12/18 08:24 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item processed at postal facility

2008/12/05 16:00 International shipment has arrived in the destination country

2008/12/05 02:49 International item has left Canada

2008/12/04 15:47 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item picked up

2008/12/04 13:52 ETOBICOKE, ON An order has been electronically submitted

How did it manage to get back into canada 13 days after arriving in US, the destination country, I want now! Given how long it's taking I wouldn't be suprised if it ends up damaged in some way. Well, if I ever get it I'll post how it performs, no power meter though :( but if it lights matches quickly I'll be satisfied.

Fotons

Tell me about it, I ordered goggles 2 weeks ago from Nova and I'm still waiting...Oh well it's xmas!

:eek: dang that sucks I live in Detroit and it only takes about 3-4 days to get stuff. my glasses came in 4 days

maxkillz said:
:eek: dang that sucks I live in Detroit and it only takes about 3-4 days to get stuff. my glasses came in 4 days

Your lucky you're close. I would have bought from them. But I got one for cheaper who sells them in Oklahoma.

Three weeks after ordering by airmail I finally get my x125

Peaks at 140.2
Averages 138.3

I was a little worried it would be damaged since shipping took so long, you know how they handle packages these days but it'll light matches in a second or two so I suppose it's fine, almost instant with a black dot on the tip.

Oh almost forgot, Nova refunded me the $20 I spent on faster shipping since it clearly wasn't faster. They're still holdin up to their reputation.

Lance

wow close average vs peak stable unit

:force is great with this one [smiley=thumbsup.gif]