Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Not recommending rayfoss

Thanks dude, I guess it might be a problem with only this laser. As you have said, you have 4 rayfoss lasers and they are all good quality. I will hopefully be replacing this thing with one or more rayfoss lasers.

You need to read your own 1st post on this Thread... :whistle:
You stated that this is the 3rd Laser that you received from Rayfoss
that was defective...

You need to put your ducks in a row... again....

Jerry

You need to read your own 1st post on this Thread... :whistle:
You stated that this is the 3rd Laser that you received from Rayfoss
that was defective...

You need to put your ducks in a row... again....

Jerry

I meant to say with this particular model of rayfoss' lasers. There are you happy now? I sure hope so!

jbtm

Thanks dude, I guess it might be a problem with only this laser. As you have said, you have 4 rayfoss lasers and they are all good quality. I will hopefully be replacing this thing with one or more rayfoss lasers.

Well, my geen one, the led died after a week. Rayfoss offered to fix it free if charge. I told them no, it's ok, but look into the problem because your clearly over driving it. It was as bright as the dot of the laser. I don't care it died. Im happy because it was too bright! That's my only issue though. I took my red waterproof in the pool once, 9ft, was cool!

I figured Id chime in also :whistle:

I'm having nothing put problems with my 150mW Flx, 2nd replacement from Faona.

This one is also mod hoping, Well I guess that's what it's called when it starts dim then goes some what bright a second later + when it's focused for burning the large dot on the wall is weird... It look's like an alien egg that rotates a 1/4 turn clock wise and changes shape. What is that? any advice?