Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Noobie Test

Hi guys I'm a noobie.
I'm wondering how good (or bad:angel:) I am at laser information and/or knowledge.:thinking: If you could quiz me on some things that would be appreciated.:beer: I've just finished my 1W blue laser build so I know a bit about you know soldering, circuits, etc. So quiz me a bit! Thanks!:thanks:
P.S. To any sharp eyed viewers, my age is for kicks.:whistle:

:crackup::crackup::crackup: All those colors are displayed in your signature.
Well, some of them. But yea I know them.
532:green (have one + and - 10 nm)
that other 586 is yellow? I don't have one of those.
445 in my c6 cree flashlight host with a M140 module and aluminum heatsink (boring you?:tired:) is pure blue.
and the six hundred is red. (Making one from computer parts.)
Some definitions:
noobie is a person who knows the basic structure and components and things about lasers but cannot construct one from his own and must ask lots of questions on :na: laserpointerforums.
A noob is a total don't-know-anything What's-a-module guy.
An expert is one who can make stuff by himself and knows lots of the science behind it.
And a master is a total-know it all (refer to my signature)
Thanks!

there are hundreds of comedians out of work...
and besides you are NOT as funny as you think

we take lasers and safety seriously its NO JOKE

Untlilyou give actual/true age/ DOB and at least general (true location) no body here will help- sell-or take you very seriously--

we have an on-going thread for jokes...
... the welcome section is for intros and yours is piss poor IMHO.

only slightly better than no intro at all..

'kicks' are for kids
lasers are NOT

to me you sound a lot like a banned member who has sneaked back in

You can answer these Qs in a PM as atm I want nothing to do with you
in this thread--

tell us the OD and what nm your eyewre is good for?

hint: its on the frames show us a pic with todays date on PAPER and your gogles/glasses..

According to the TOS what is the 'age of consent'

why is it a super stoopid idea to sell any laser to minor?

what can happen if you lase aircarft?

what username were you using before this one??

You are not really off to a good start here- only you are laughing-- and your not showing much respect IMHO--

I have a +5 green rep for you IF you 'get with the program'

our way or highway

your choice

hak

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Sure I'll edit my age.
hakzaw 1, you sound like you're really serious about that. I'll change it to my real age.
Kicks are for kids. That is how old I am.
I know the reason many beginners post in the stickies section--it's because they find the thing labeled "Forum Tools" and find out how to post. It took me a while to find out how to post and I was in the Welcome section so excuse my behavior. Can someone move it to like general section or something?
OD is 6+ and safe for my 1W blue build 445 nm blocking.
As for the stupid idea to sell lasers to minors I'm not so sure. I'm a minor and I will not point anything at aircraft or security personel so I am responsible. To the point that I can't really do much with my 1W blue laser.
Lase aircraft YOU GO TO JAIL. Minors confiscate laser and chew out, punish adult.
You still think I am a banned member? I cannot defend myself on that one. Just monitor my posts and see for yourself. Leave off the rep. I think you already damaged it.
I do not know what the age of consent is.
How do you contact the administrator to change your age?
I have seen on the Stickies that you cannot argue with a senior member. If you ban me, you have banned someone innocent. That is all.

Any more questions?:p
Hope I won't be :banned:
I like the seriousness of the people on this forum. No noobs over there!