Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Noob needs help with first green laser

BIONIS

Also yes if someone here would sell me a cheap at least 50-60mW green it would be very much appreciated

Get an o-like 50mw module... i think its like 15 bucks or so, and they are usually overspec.

Then, get a battery and a host... Thats the most expensive part, but you can get a JAD c6 kit for like 20 bucks I think. Then a cheap battery would probably be around 5-10.

So you might have to spend 40 or so, but I think you'll be much happier with the results...

I've never personally ordered from that site, but the lasers seem to be the same things that are sold on eBay, but higher priced...

All of those purple pens that are rated at 100mw, are the same ones you'd get on eBay for 5 bucks. They are listed as 5mw but are more like 50-100mw. eBay seller truevalue....

I doubt that the lasers are the powers listed on that site anyways... most sellers DO NOT have an LPM to measure actual output power, so they just compare it to other lasers... thats why you'll sometimes see websites selling 5000mw 532nm lasers, when in reality they are probably 100-200mw.

Last edited:

Nzone

Ir filter, where do i attach this thing?

Looking for some help. Bought a chinese laser and it came today, I don't know what it is or its power. I bought this impulsively and it was not until after I purchased it that I read they are dangerous and junk. My main concern and question is adding an ir filter i purchased separately after reading what ir leakers these are, where can I put it? I will post pics of laser disassembled. What adhesive do I use? It's a green laser, says classlll <1000mw. Pics to follow if I can figure out how to post them, im not even sure this is in the right place. Thanx for any advice. I posted pics in an album, pics where to big to post on the page, to much work to resize, im on my phone. Thanx for taking a look.