Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

No Longer Available

Re: 1.2 Watt Copper 445nm blue lasers $149 shipped

Hi everyone ! I would like to buy one of your 445 nm lasers including the tripod. I would also need safety goggles (I don't have any goggles now and I don't want to go blind). I'm from Spain so I will need international shipping. Please answer me with a final price. Thank you for your time.

Okey. That site is yobresal's website ¿Am I right? In that case I would appreciate very much to pay the goggles and get (if possible) all the things in the same package. 99$ (laser) +42$ (goggles) +10$ (tripod) +20$ (international shipping) = 171 $ ¿Is this price correct?

Thank you.

149$+10$+20$+42$ = 221$ his 500mw 445mn is 99$ IIRC
its not his site :yh:

149$+10$+20$+42$ = 221$ his 500mw 445mn is 99$ IIRC
its not his site :yh:

Yes, that's the right price, I was thinking about the 1.2 W laser and typed the 500 mW price... time for some sleep...

I ordered the crappy mail because it pass easier on customs.
the express ones tend to get taxed

Re: 1.2 Watt Copper 445nm blue lasers $159 shipped

I just received this laser.
It's AWSOME :D
Thank you very much youbresal :D

Last edited:

Oh shit I also confussed Yobresal and Garoq...
FegSf.gif

Okey, let me see how much I would spend to get all the things from each one...

yobresal I'll get the laser and the tripod from you. As adviced from danielcalori use the cheap shipping. I'll get the glasses from garoq or other site.

Thank you for your time.

They look too cool to pass up,PM and payment sent.

FML why didnt it come july 3 and I don't get paid till the 15 so I. Can't use my laser until I buy goggles. Damn you USPS

Received my laser 3 days ago, works great! I ordered protection glasses from ebay, i hope they arrive soon, before i go totally blind :D
P.S what kind of spring should i get from the local hardware store,cause the focusing lens is too loose for me?

Last edited:

I just got mine in 10 minutes ago. First I like the host it looks like another Rom type which is very solid and can hold a rather large chunk of Copper for the sink. A quick test with the shipped batteries maxed out my Laserbee 1 deluxe beyond 1050mw very quickly, time for the newer Laserbee 2. Focus adjustment is very solid and works excellent. Yet again another awesome build pointer for a very good price. This Laser is no joke people so please exercise caution when operating. Thanks again Yobresal. Excellent work as usual.

Hello, can you please look at your pms. I sent a message to you.

Thanks.

Thanks, replied. I check my PMs multiple times a day and am always prompt to reply. There is never a need for anyone to instruct me to read my messages. Kind of a pet peeve of mine.

Recieved it I will post review once I get my goggles.

Last edited:

Back