Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No beam :(

M

Mac

Evtimi said:
Yes, the support from one very famous website for laser sell said the same :) .. but  that's a picture of a yellow laser 1mW that have a beam  

Fog. There is Fog in that pic

Frosty

twisted_transistor said:
[quote author=Evtimi link=1180666651/0#0 date=1180666651]Hello  I have a red china laser with power of 1mW - it produces a bright red spot, but NO beam! All the lasers on the internet clips  have beam... but not mine
pwned!!![/quote]

LOL!!! yea spraying some water will show the beam breifly or you can shine it through a soap bottle like i did int he multimedia forum, lol it even sparkles!!! :eek:

I smoked inside my apartment last ngiht jsut so I could play yoda :-?

K

kingzilla

Yeah, the yellow lasers have more of a beam than the red ones. Not quite sure why, but I can sometimes see the beam of my 1mw yellow without fog or anything. It dosen't llok as bright as that pic though. It depends mostly on the angle it is bieng shone at. If you get someone to shine your laser at your forehead (carefully) and look towards them, your laser probably will have some beam.

Wanna know how to get a beam? Take a fairly nice camera with adjustable shutter speed, go out at night, make sure the flash is off and the beam should show up in the picture. Thats what I did with a red laser similar to yours. :) Have fun and don't go blind.