Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nitrox BlueDemon 150mw laser good?

i have a hulk 175mw and am looking into getting a blue/violet laser but don't know much about this one.could someone help me out and tell me if this laser is good quality if the power output is correct how long it's gonna last if it's worth the price ect.

-thanks a bunch!

it's on nitroxlaser.com and in the blueray lasers section and it's the blue demon 150mw blue ray dorcy jr

Kloan

Wow, ugly AND overpriced... what more could you ask for???

Check out the Buy n Sell forum here on the boards.. there are a few guys who makes customs and would be like half the price of that... plus would look way better too.

thanks for the advice=] cause i don't want to buy somethin that i'll regret.lol

Switch

There was a thread discussing whether nitrox's prices with justified or not, but with all that crap in their description too I must say that I still don't care for them. :p

Anyway, I saw nice BR builds going for $100 shipped a while ago.

Overpriced for sure :p
Take a look on the forum you will find better price and quality ::)

Yeesh, for THAT price you could pick up a really nice 6X Bluray (if you could find one, that is) that would actually LAST at 200+mW, I'm assuming that the Nitrox 150mW uses a PHR, and at that output you'd be lucky to get a month or two out of it... Ugly, risky, AND overpriced!