Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nintendo DS lite for sale!!

if you have ever heard of bluefusion, you would know i am a very honest person.

Banana

what bout cybob?

Well idk, if he is BlueFushion i dont think he would be stupid enough to give his own name as reference, i guess you'll have to check out if people did business with this cybob guy and were happy with the service or not.

Personally i wont ever do any 'business' with BlueFushion or this cybob101, but then again for all we know cybob101 is just some old timer that thinks mentioning bluefushion is getting him any gain in respect/'thrustablity'

Jaseth

Sorry to say it but you are dealing with a person who claims he is honest by claiming to be BlueFusion - Since BF has just confirmed that he has nothing to do with this cybob guy it seems you are dealing with a very untrustworthy person indeed.
I would back out immediately.

Seb

this could mean that he is bluefusion, or that bluefusion knows how honest he is.

either way if bluefusion claims to have nothing to do with him, then . . .

this could mean that he is bluefusion, or that bluefusion knows how honest he is.

either way if bluefusion claims to have nothing to do with him, then . . .

:gj: Thanks for re-pointing that out for us. :whistle:

haha, I was just trying to point out that he is not necessarily bluefusion.

anyway, hope you have no problem selling your consoles, svars.

for all you guys, i got ripped off by bluefusion for being too naive, if u ask some of the older guys, before the fusion drive issue, they might remember my post

I I remember cybob from around a year to a year and a half ago i dont think he has ever done anyone wrong though

Well you can take your statement in a few ways. In the context of the conversation it looks like you are saying you are bluefusion, or one of his pals.

Edit: I did some sniffing around and this is not Bluefusion.

Last edited: