Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nikon coolpix775

Up for sale is a Nikon Coolpix775, used, comes with 2 32MB storage cards, carrying case, USB cable, owners manual, and rechargeable Li-ion battery.  Senkat!, this camera actually takes pics....lol.  The only problem with this camera, besides the fact that it's old, is that the auto stabilizer doesn't really work.  What I mean by this is that if you move the camera you will get a blurry pic, you need to keep the camera still, I found that this camera works best with the use of a tri-pod, don't get me wrong if you have a steady hand you'll be fine, I don't have a very steady hand so I usually rest it on something, but my sister has a very steady hand and all the pic turn out great for her.  All of this was purchased for around 500 dollars, obviously I don't expect even close to that amount, but I will consider any reasonable offers.  Please PM or email me if you're interested or have any questions.

75 shipped anywhere in North America!!!!

Attachments

• Picture_039_001.jpg
    Picture_039_001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 430

sorry about the huge pics, but here's one more.

Attachments

• Picture_040_001.jpg
    Picture_040_001.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 363
this is going on ebay later today, sooo let me know if you're interested before I list it!

Ok, since no one seems interested any no one has given me any offers, how about $100 for all of it plus shipping! Or best offer, the memory cards alone are worth about 60 bucks!
PM me please I will accept any reasonable offer!!!!

BUMP
this item is still for sale 75 shipped anywhere in NA the memory cards alone are worth close to that much!