Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Nikon coolpix775

lazerlover

Up for sale is a Nikon Coolpix775, used, comes with 2 32MB storage cards, carrying case, USB cable, owners manual, and rechargeable Li-ion battery.  Senkat!, this camera actually takes pics....lol.  The only problem with this camera, besides the fact that it's old, is that the auto stabilizer doesn't really work.  What I mean by this is that if you move the camera you will get a blurry pic, you need to keep the camera still, I found that this camera works best with the use of a tri-pod, don't get me wrong if you have a steady hand you'll be fine, I don't have a very steady hand so I usually rest it on something, but my sister has a very steady hand and all the pic turn out great for her.  All of this was purchased for around 500 dollars, obviously I don't expect even close to that amount, but I will consider any reasonable offers.  Please PM or email me if you're interested or have any questions.

75 shipped anywhere in North America!!!!

Attachments

lazerlover

this is going on ebay later today, sooo let me know if you're interested before I list it!

lazerlover

Ok, since no one seems interested any no one has given me any offers, how about $100 for all of it plus shipping! Or best offer, the memory cards alone are worth about 60 bucks!
PM me please I will accept any reasonable offer!!!!

lazerlover

BUMP
this item is still for sale 75 shipped anywhere in NA the memory cards alone are worth close to that much!