Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newcomer from Virginia

Hello. New to forum but not to laser. I build model airplanes and use a laser engraver to cut balsa wood. I have a 2.5 watt Chinese laser from Banggood and after the learning curve I am getting pretty good results. I bought a G2 lens a while back and am doing some research on it presently. This forum seems to be a great place for information.

Welcome to the LPF, P. Edwards. I hope you will find this place to be great for learning about anything laser related.

Welcome to LPF, Pedwards! There are many nice people here who are happy to help and listen to your questions. There’s a wealth of laser related information on our database, which can be accessed with the Search button on each page. Have fun but please always remember to be laser safe. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Take Care. :D

-cd

Thanks for the greeting......this seems like a active forum with a lot of knowledge. Not sure how many of the members here are using their lasers for cutting as I am but a lot of the information will be helpful.

Hi Red,
Glad you jointed it here , many nice people you will like it here I'm sure. Its also good to know that you are savvy will all safety procedures . Nice intro about yourself , We have a great search bar on the bottom of this page, tons of info. Have fun and be safe..

Rich:)