Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie just wanting a new laser...

Lol common sense does go a long way. Some people on here have 4k+ posts, and think they're God.

When you're no better than anyone else in life.

I'm done here. Gave my opinion. He can take it or leave it, but I much prefer a 1w blue laser.

Also who said he needed all that? Hell, you might have googles and such, and can buy just the laser.

Like me, I won't buy a $200 laser with everything when I already have all the accessories. I will go buy just a laser alone for less, and use my multi-charger, and glasses that I already own rofl. Stupid people these days...

Dude, you need to be a lot nicer. Also use your common sense... The OP is new to lasers. The chances of him having the correct batteries, charger and safety glasses are slim to none. Which is why he was suggesting a price that would include everything... Not everyone is like you and apparently has all the appropriate equipment to keep the laser operating and operating safely.

OP, here is a few options. This site is one of our most trusted here.
http://lazerer.com/Green_Laser_Pointer?product_id=130

there is also O-like.com

Last edited:

"OP" here meaning, Original poster, that is creator of the thread,
ClemsonCJ.

Clemson, if you have any further questions, you can feel free to shoot me a Personal Message (click on name), and I'll do my best to help you out.
:beer: