Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie from quebec city

Ggrt21

Hello i found this forum when searching for information tu built a good driver for some of my laser diode. I read a lot about security and my next purchase gonna be a good pair of safety google. I know electronic base and i worked about a year at a proto bord desing and assembly shop so i learn a lot about electronic, soldering, x ray inspection and microelectronic assembly.

Now im working in a garage as electronic tech to fit and program lightning, informatic and comunication stuff on cop firefighter and ambulance vehicule. I love gadget since im young and i built a lot of stuf that working like a totally programable car ecu on 2 of my car, numeric oscilloscope, car and house amplifier, led lightning and lot more goodies so my next is gonna be a good laser able to solder, burn and cut. I start with 1mw to play with my cat, 5mw on my 9mm, 150 mw to burn light stuf and now i bought a 1w diode and try to built a driver but im not gonna annoying anyone...... Im gonna search Sorry if my english is bad, im french native

StokTT

welcome.gif
sur le Forum....
Noublie pas de lire les FAQs...les Stickies
et les regles du forum..

Si tu planifie d'acheter quelque chose sur le forum ....
SIL TE PLAIT lit ceci avant...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

et ceci....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Profite de ton séjour...

StokTT